Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

From the map I saw, the category 7 part of that block is the Hawthorn cheer squad. We got section M3-1 which I've been told is at the back of that block and cat 3 - cost $340 each. Not happy with the seats but at least we will be there.
My son (who is a footy nerd) says it is our cheer squad end. I guess this makes sense because why would they be selling West Coast members tickets to join the Hawks cheer squad?!

Ok we split our tickets up in the ballot to have two chances, and guess what got both of them!

So now I have three spare for block Q32-2 which is somewhere near to God in the heavens. Catch is they are one adult and two concession. Also probably got one in M3 behind our goals.

Not sure if I should sell to someone here or put them back into the resell with the club. I will be working this am but will check later today if anyone wants to buy them from me. Not interested in making a profit.

Ok we split our tickets up in the ballot to have two chances, and guess what got both of them!

So now I have three spare for block Q32-2 which is somewhere near to God in the heavens. Catch is they are one adult and two concession. Also probably got one in M3 behind our goals.

Not sure if I should sell to someone here or put them back into the resell with the club. I will be working this am but will check later today if anyone wants to buy them from me. Not interested in making a profit.

Hey West Coast 06 sent you a PM!

I potentially have two seats available. One adult and one concession both at cost price as I would rather more Eagles supporters get in and not have to gouge everyone like the bloody airliners. They are cat 3, front of the top tier. Pm me for details and I will confirm availability by the end of the day with you.

Hi TruBlu, sent a PM through to you

Luccky enough to get two tickets in the ballot which was a great result considering we booked flights and accom a fortnight ago.

On my ticketek email it says my seats are SM4/G/5-6. Am I right in assuming this is right behind the goals? Can you see much of the far end only being back 7 rows?

Yes my email came through this morning. Says can collect from tomorrow 9am. Need credit card photo I'd and ticketek account number. Cannot seem to see where the account number is?? Any ideas?

Hey West Coast 06,

Thanks for sharing. I am interested in the 1 adult and 2 concession if still available. PM sent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, currently chasing 4 tickets to the Grand Final! Didn't have much luck in the ballot unfortunately. One ticket is for my Mother-In-Law, so help me get brownie points for life!

If anyone can help, or knows of any tickets going (can be single tickets even), please let me know.

Thanks!

Morning all. Missed out in the ballot and chasing 4 tickets. Will take any category. Promised to take my boys just cant get a ticket for a reasonable price.
If any available please PM me
Thanks ☺

I've got two AFL members seats that cost me more than what I can afford (I was desperate!). I'd prefer to stand, so if you have standing room tickets and would like to swap (plus cash), send me a PM.

Seats are in a premium position (m16 on ground level-perfect!) and are together.

Note that you might be able to upgrade the concessions to full priced adult.
I tried to downgrade a Prelim final ticket to Concession & the lady said they can only upgrade a ticket and not downgrade.

Hey all,
Well out of our 33 barcodes we only managed to secure 17 seats. Which has covered the initial 13 plus 4..
Unfortunately we now have ample mates vying for those last 4 tix so I apologise profusely for not being able to supply any to the fanatical BigFooty family.

I wish you all the best in getting to the Game this Saturday.

Cheers

Note that you might be able to upgrade the concessions to full priced adult.
I tried to downgrade a Prelim final ticket to Concession & the lady said they can only upgrade a ticket and not downgrade.
I need to upgrade an AFL Members ticket from Concession to Adult. How can I find out if this can be done?

I need to upgrade an AFL Members ticket from Concession to Adult. How can I find out if this can be done?
Given AFL Members Tickets are not transferable, and assuming you are not the member then it is difficult. The member selling the ticket could be penalised if they find out.

The dash is just there to signify different section (and possibly different price point).

(I don't know how many people here are familiar with the MCG - but I'm there every week, so feel free to ask any similar questions and I'll try to answer them.)

Hey nobby; i got the tickets 'SQ8-R/P/2-1'; are these standing tickets? Any info appreciated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back