Fixture Finals Week 1 Predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Now you know how Geelong feel. Playing home finals against Richmond and Collingwood at the G, where their feral fans take over and terrorise us. Far worse for us actually, as at least in your case, it's no clear advantage to the Giants

I know that the club had a preference for Marvel, but as a fan going to a Saints final for the first time, I'm happy it's at the MCG.

The winner of Collingwood v Melbourne will win the flag. Neither Port or Brisbane can win the GF in Melbourne at the MCG, I think Carlton and GWS will win their first finals but lose in the 2nd week. If Daicos can get back by the Preliminary i can't see them losing.

Collingwood v Melbourne
Carlton v Swans
Saints
v GWS Giants
Brisbane Lions v Port Power

Last edited:
The tips from Mr Squiggle...

Brisbane Lions
Brisbane Lions 90 - 81 Port Adelaide
Port Adelaide

M.C.G. (VIC)
HGA:
Brisbane Lions
+1.4 pts
Ins/Outs:
Brisbane Lions
+0.0 pts

Carlton
Carlton 83 - 71 Sydney
Sydney

M.C.G. (VIC)
HGA:
Carlton
+7.3 pts
Ins/Outs:
Carlton
+0.0 pts

Collingwood
Collingwood 75 - 77 Melbourne
Melbourne

M.C.G. (VIC)
HGA:
Collingwood
+1.7 pts <-- wonder how they figure that HGA when playing against another MCG tennent ...
Ins/Outs:
Collingwood
+0.0 pts

St Kilda
St Kilda 68 - 75 Greater Western Sydney
Greater Western Sydney

M.C.G. (VIC)
HGA:
St Kilda
+7.5 pts
Ins/Outs:
St Kilda
+0.0 pts

I predict:
At least one game will be decided by a dodgy umpiring decision (boundary, goal and/or field).
Gil will admit that a mistake was made and that the umpires were very naughty and it won't happen again.

The AFL will put place a review plan for the Grand Final where all dodgy decisions will be sent upstairs for Gil to review.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Winner of Pies v Dees is winning the flag. Loser is a genuine chance at a straight sets exit or 6 goal loss at the Gabba a week later.

I dunno who mr squiggle is but why he got port/lions at the MCG?
Squiggle as in Squiggle 2023 but no idea why it is showing the MCG (nice pick up btw).

We are showing at the Gabba later so it is not re-interpreting us as a Fitzroy with a home game at the MCG!

Demons
Bloods
Giants
Loins and Port ??? Can we have a draw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back