Previews- 51:01
Special announcement- 56:25

You can also keep up with the Flogcast through various platforms:
Subscribe in iTunes
YouTube
SoundCloud
and by following The Flogcast on Twitter

JRMqFyU.jpg

Live flogcast for the Brownlow? Super. Better than listening to Blunt sing Goodbye my Lover and whatever. Teach and Morgs doing a red carpet special would be awesome.:D

We'll have Paddles singing instead. :thumbsu:

We'll have Paddles singing instead. :thumbsu:
Look forward to it. Paddles started a thread on the Adelaide board as he came to the game against the lions.
His post match assessment rated AO as fourth best in Australia. He was also impressed we supplied free chicken salt for hot chips and lamented he didn't take enough sachets home with him.

Look forward to it. Paddles started a thread on the Adelaide board as he came to the game against the lions.
His post match assessment rated AO as fourth best in Australia. He was also impressed we supplied free chicken salt for hot chips and lamented he didn't take enough sachets home with him.

Vintage Paddles.

Do I get to appear on the flogcast if I go through with my foolish lost bet on Grand Final Eve (thats if I'm not in jail :$)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I get to appear on the flogcast if I go through with my foolish lost bet on Grand Final Eve (thats if I'm not in jail :$)
If you don't go through with it, you'll feature on it.....

Not really different from what people are thinking when Hame interviews them
Atleast I don't run over people's dogs and look like the guy from that says 'GARBAGE DAY'
upload_2015-9-17_15-44-23.png upload_2015-9-17_15-44-44.png

Poll added. :thumbsu:

Good flog cast. The Brownlow flog cast is an interesting idea but how will you do a live stream?

There are a couple of options mentioned on the podcast board, I believe the Pufferfish board did one earlier this year and it went alright. A test run will probably be needed between now and Brownlow night.

Can you get sooz on the red carpet watch?

"Jeez what a slag she is. Slag. Slag. Another slag. Ooh! Boomers wife, isnt she looking stunning in that figure hugging number!'

It'd be more like "Sooz, where's Brad Scott's partner? I thought he came out YEARS ago?"

"Get f***ed campaignershit, Brad isn't gay! Pull your head in!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back