Finals Week 2 Discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
GWS lucky to come away with that, but well done. Finally a game worth watching (or at least part thereof).

Mumford was shocking, though. Absolutely toasted by Martin who was carrying an injury. Probably should've stayed retired. Not much point having a walking free against out on the paddock.

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
GWS lucky to come away with that, but well done. Finally a game worth watching (or at least part thereof).

Mumford was shocking, though. Absolutely toasted by Martin who was carrying an injury. Probably should've stayed retired. Not much point having a walking free against out on the paddock.
Still not sure why he came out of retirement, honestly would have been better drafting the best available ruck and playing him all year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Geez I love watching Greene play. Was awful against the Pies last year in the semi, reckon he'll come out eye gouging even more players than normal this week.

CWaffles

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Geez I love watching Greene play. Was awful against the Pies last year in the semi, reckon he'll come out eye gouging even more players than normal this week.
He is a gun player, plays on the edge though.
I have a feeling he will be a handful for the pies next week.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Awesome game - I wonder if GWS can knock off collingwood - I actually think they are in with a shot

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I think so too, just afraid to say it out loud! I feel like the Dees are out to prove me wrong sometimes.
That being said GWS midfield works harder defensively. Like I said earlier our midfield probably has better clearance ability (all time stuff) but while we’d never get smashed like GWS did our defence is always under way more pressure when the ball does go back in their because we also have an all time worst defensive midfield setup.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I don't have many favourite Oppo players left but he's one. Sorta bloke an mate youd love to play with

Top Bottom