Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Geelong gave up a huge start and didn’t seem to try anything new once the lost momentum.
I don't think they've got it in them. They changed up their game plan, and couldn't have played any better than they did in the first qrt.

West Coast have worn it, tweaked their game and now the better team is shining through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Pretty happy with that. Don’t really care who wins the flag from here. As long as it’s not the Eagles.

Not Geelong and not Collingwood, thanks. Those are a couple of my favourite teams. I've been supporting Not Collingwood since I were a wee boy.

Not Geelong and not Collingwood, thanks. Those are a couple of my favourite teams. I've been supporting Not Collingwood since I were a wee boy.
They’re more successful than the Dees, except in Collingwood v Melbourne matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back