Prediction Finals week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Who are you guys tipping?

I think Richmond to win comfortably and line ball between Collingwood / Geelong. Logic says Collingwood based on that performance the other night, but possible “back to wall” type psychology for Geelong may get them over the line.

Thoughts?

Collingwood and Richmond to win

Geelong (just) and Richmond (comfortably enough)

I'm sort of hoping Collingwood win just to see the fallout around another Cats premiership push get totally derailed at the last hurdle. If Geelong lose I predict that by Sunday morning we'll hear or see someone (possible even from within the club) whinge about not being able to play the game at GMHBA because they finished higher than the Pies, couldn't have filled the ground anyway, COVID cases in regional Victoria being next to nothing etc. What we do know is that wherever there is a Geelong loss, a sook isn't too far away. The only thing about hoping Geelong lose of course, is that it means hoping Collingwood win.

Definitely hoping the Saints win. Nothing better than seeing a high level of smug get shot down in flames. I just can't see it happening. Ryder is a huge loss. Long is a minor one. I can't blame Carlisle one way or the other - totally a personal choice. I wonder if it was a Prelim that the Saints were favoured to win? Or a Grand Final? Whatever the case, they'll miss him especially if Lynch comes back.

Geelong (just) and Richmond (comfortably enough)

I'm sort of hoping Collingwood win just to see the fallout around another Cats premiership push get totally derailed at the last hurdle. If Geelong lose I predict that by Sunday morning we'll hear or see someone (possible even from within the club) whinge about not being able to play the game at GMHBA because they finished higher than the Pies, couldn't have filled the ground anyway, COVID cases in regional Victoria being next to nothing etc. What we do know is that wherever there is a Geelong loss, a sook isn't too far away. The only thing about hoping Geelong lose of course, is that it means hoping Collingwood win.

Definitely hoping the Saints win. Nothing better than seeing a high level of smug get shot down in flames. I just can't see it happening. Ryder is a huge loss. Long is a minor one. I can't blame Carlisle one way or the other - totally a personal choice. I wonder if it was a Prelim that the Saints were favoured to win? Or a Grand Final? Whatever the case, they'll miss him especially if Lynch comes back.

FWIW even if Carlisle was carefully family planning, they wouldn't have had a detailed understanding of covid delays at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back