Preview Finals Week One: Brisbane Lions vs Richmond Tigers @ The Gabba, Friday Oct 2, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can understand supporters getting cocky but there was also more than a touch of arrogance about Riewoldt when interviewed. Great for us if any Richmond players think this will be a walk in the park. Reckon we'll be a different proposition this time around.

Can understand supporters getting cocky but there was also more than a touch of arrogance about Riewoldt when interviewed. Great for us if any Richmond players think this will be a walk in the park. Reckon we'll be a different proposition this time around.
I thought it was more confidence, but arrogance is something most great teams have. Hopefully our 2020-2025 premiership sides are the same ;)

Not so for me. A friend of a friend couldn't go to 2002 GF, so gave them to Mr MM....unfortunately he failed to mention to Mr MM they were slap bang in the middle of the Collingwood members. I went home in tears. It was so bad we ended up leaving at 3qtr time. We were on the freeway when the siren went and we'd won. I cried again.

They were the most disgusting, abusive people I've ever come across. I just sat there to scared to say boo. They ruined what should've been a brilliant day at the GF seeing my team win.
If it makes you feel better MM, young me gave it to the Pies fans near us, especially when Rocca kicked that point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other one he left out was If any of them listened & took on board the rubbish that spew's out of Kane Cornes mouth. Kane is without doubt the most obvious shock jock just to make himself relevant ever. Anyone taking him seriously is in some serious trouble. Shame on SEN for having such a person broadcasting such s..t.

The other one he left out was If any of them listened & took on board the rubbish that spew's out of Kane Cornes mouth. Kane is without doubt the most obvious shock jock just to make himself relevant ever. Anyone taking him seriously is in some serious trouble. Shame on SEN for having such a person broadcasting such s..t.

It’s hard being a public commentator when you are as dumb as.

Would be interesting to see when the main training sessions are.

Hopefully our stars get through the session OK. I'm predicting the following;

In: Berry, Andrews, Answerth
Out: CEY, Payne, Coleman

Reckon we just need that frantic defensive pressure in the backline to not allow Richmond easy groundball gets.

Would be interesting to see when the main training sessions are.

Hopefully our stars get through the session OK. I'm predicting the following;

In: Berry, Andrews, Answerth
Out: CEY, Payne, Coleman

Reckon we just need that frantic defensive pressure in the backline to not allow Richmond easy groundball gets.
Richmond's attack starts down back. Colemans's pressure in our forward line will help stop them getting it into their forward line as easy as they did last game. I would like to see Answerth back in for this game but think its unlikely.

Richmond's attack starts down back. Colemans's pressure in our forward line will help stop them getting it into their forward line as easy as they did last game. I would like to see Answerth back in for this game but think its unlikely.

Ah, so like a defensive forward role for Coleman? Will be interesting to see how we go about it.

My thoughts exactly especially with Prestia back running it out.

Yes i saw that on their board.
How did they know it's 60 to 66

Anyhow i am in 62 but don't own a shiv
Can you buy one on e-bay with guaranteed delivery in 3 days?
In section 62 as well. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back