Finals: yeah or nah?

Will we make Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we somehow win against the saints. we are a lock in the 8

There is zero chance we lose to NM which will be Trent's last game at the G
There is zero chance we lose to Port in what will be Trent's last game.

DM4 will make sure we win the last 2 for chimp
Lol love the idea of this. Just can’t see it happening.

And if other results don’t go our way it’s irrelevant if we win all 3 because we can still miss out.

Win all 3 of our games and only 2 of these things have to happen and we miss out….

Geelong, Sydney or GWS win 2 of their last 3 games or Saints win their last 2 games, or Essendon or Adelaide win their last 3 games.

Well if we are good enough to win the next 3, stars will align and we finish 7th.

Great idea.

We just need the Saints, Roos and Port to buy into it now.

And Tommy Lynch.
Umps left about 4 games on the table against us.
That's a finals spot,add in a few more with Lynch in and we are top 4.
That was our negative this year,the forward line structure did not work.
We dominated with the old rules,Shocking looking in envied hatred with a concerned Whateley changed all that.

My thoughts exactly smasha. Injuries, umps and Dimma quitting completely derailed our season.

The integrity and culture of the club however remains intact.

My thoughts exactly smasha. Injuries, umps and Dimma quitting completely derailed our season.

The integrity and culture of the club however remains intact.
We were playing poorly when Dimma quit, the season as good as finished then. Injuries have played a massive part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need too many things to go right now. I can’t see us winning at Marvel today with that team.
I'm actually genuinely at peace with it now. I just want us to give Cotch (and maybe Jack? And Dimma?) a fantastic send off next week.

If we're already mathematically shot, then we can go to the G with the thought in mind that it really will be our last chance to see him play. Watching on the telly in R24 doesn't count.

Besides, I don't hate the Saints. If we're not making it I'd prefer them in the 8 than the Bombers or Cats.

I'm actually genuinely at peace with it now. I just want us to give Cotch (and maybe Jack? And Dimma?) a fantastic send off next week.

If we're already mathematically shot, then we can go to the G with the thought in mind that it really will be our last chance to see him play. Watching on the telly in R24 doesn't count.

Besides, I don't hate the Saints. If we're not making it I'd prefer them in the 8 than the Bombers or Cats.
I want the Cats to finish 9th.

I want the Cats to finish 9th.
I thought about it. If you truly hate the cats, as we all should, you want them pushing deep into the finals and bombing out. They desperately need quality youth. I'd hate for them to not fall off a massive cliff at some point (the same one we're on the precipice of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back