Finals: yeah or nah?

Will we make Finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
win all remaining games and we will make top 4 and play pies in the qf

looks easy on paper as shemans have oliver out and finch who kicks 3-4 goals against us every time

if pears keep winning they will be ripe for an ambush in rd 24 with big sexy back in the side the previous week and that would lock in top 4

surely we beat shemans , aints and doggies , theyre all putrid

we could loose one and still make top 4 if results go our way too

imagine injecting big sexy into the side around round 21 🤤
Based on what you said, when you queuing up for Grand Final tickets lol.

win all remaining games and we will make top 4 and play pies in the qf

looks easy on paper as shemans have oliver out and finch who kicks 3-4 goals against us every time

if pears keep winning they will be ripe for an ambush in rd 24 with big sexy back in the side the previous week and that would lock in top 4

surely we beat shemans , aints and doggies , theyre all putrid

we could loose one and still make top 4 if results go our way too

imagine injecting big sexy into the side around round 21 🤤
Reckon big sexy will have to come back via the Magoo's.

The Marvel games against Dogs and Saints will probably be over at 1/4 time. Can't remember playing well there. Our % is gonna kill us and the cats and blues having a draw with superior % makes it near impossible. Port over there and if we lose at Marvel the Dee's season will still be on so potentially gonna lose 4 and finish 10th/ 11th.
Sad but true. The fact is we don't play marvel stadium well. Haven't won there in 2 years. Saints look a bit stuffed and Dusty is firing. So I hope that gets us over the line.
I don't know what to make of the dogs. Good on paper and we play them at Marvel too

Sad but true. The fact is we don't play marvel stadium well. Haven't won there in 2 years. Saints look a bit stuffed and Dusty is firing. So I hope that gets us over the line.
I don't know what to make of the dogs. Good on paper and we play them at Marvel too
mini hasnt been to marvel yet !

give him a chance

Haven’t been to Marvel in that time lol. No not because I hate the joint just other related issues :)

My head says it's going to be a big ask with Lynch out and now Nank and Short injuried but f* it - I think we can do it! We've proven that we're good enough against the middling teams and just need to fin that extra gear against the top teams to give the whole 2023 tree a bloody big shake. If Lynch can make it back for finals it will completely transform our team and our chances.

Haven’t been to Marvel in that time lol. No not because I hate the joint just other related issues :)
I don't mind it as a venue at all. Roofed stadium is different. Close to the city and southern cross.
I think I saw the tiges win over the giants in RCD and Naish played, so a few years back

My head says it's going to be a big ask with Lynch out and now Nank and Short injuried but f* it - I think we can do it! We've proven that we're good enough against the middling teams and just need to fin that extra gear against the top teams to give the whole 2023 tree a bloody big shake. If Lynch can make it back for finals it will completely transform our team and our chances.
Soldo is playing reasonable football so Soldo and Miller is playing ok too.
see how banks goes. Got a bit of depth in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, the Demons game is shaping as somewhat of a free hit and would all but guarantee finals. Assuming we win the obvious ones.

I feel with our best and with their wavering form, it is doable. No more injuries from now would be great.

yeah, the Demons game is shaping as somewhat of a free hit and would all but guarantee finals. Assuming we win the obvious ones.

I feel with our best and with their wavering form, it is doable. No more injuries from now would be great.

They'll have Oliver and Fritsch out. Our second half against the Swans last week beats them I rkn. Just need to bring the heat in the engine room.

Imagine the melts if we didn't leave the G from 8th in September....

View attachment 1734113

I like it better when it's us vs Cats in the elim at the MCG.

When we send them packing YET AGAIN at the G it will be glorious sitting on that Vline train back to Waurn Ponds.

I like it better when it's us vs Cats in the elim at the MCG.

When we send them packing YET AGAIN at the G it will be glorious sitting on that Vline train back to Waurn Ponds.
Geelong home final at the MCG that would be good 🤤👍 against us

Looks like it's theoretically possible for us to make top-4, while all of Melbourne, Geelong, Essendon and Carlton fill spots 9-12.

Maybe just for good measure, they could all miss out by percentage.

To Gold Coast.

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back