Zidane and Moomba's FFP chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

You can feel Moomba’s crushing disappointment from here

Why would I be disappointed? I read the statement and the reasons for the decision/consequences before I posted it on here.

You post about me more than you do about Spurs.

Why would I be disappointed? I read the statement and the reasons for the decision/consequences before I posted it on here.

You post about me more than you do about Spurs.
Why would you be disappointed? Isn’t that a wee bit obvious? You’re the only defender here of the clubs that have allegedly broke the ffp rules. Every man and his dog on here knows why that is.

I very much doubt I post more about you than I do spurs. You seem to throw that accusation out whenever someone mentions you. It’s like you’ve got your own Moomba “me too” movement going on.

Like I said I had read the statement before I posted it here. I knew what the statement referred to, and what it didn't refer to. I know why they lost the case, and what that means for other cases or potential cases.

Try to stick to the topic for once.

Like I said I had read the statement before I posted it here. I knew what the statement referred to, and what it didn't refer to. I know why they lost the case, and what that means for other cases or potential cases.

Try to stick to the topic for once.

That case means nothing in terms of other cases unless the circumstances are the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And it only took 120 years of league football for already rich clubs to decide that other clubs need to earn the right to compete with them.

FFP was originally set up to deal with debt fwiw, not spending.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back