Zidane and Moomba's FFP chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone (bar like two people) knew what Man City & PSG did/are doing but I’m surprised to see the difference in outcomes for the investigations between them. I expect the appeal will drag out with City expecting to win it but hard to see it being completely overturned

Don't know why people are having a go at Moomba for not going to CL games, particularly if they arent even based in the UK. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are a bastard as it is, let alone if you have children.

I would be very surprised if anyone asks out of City. One of their true accomplishments is having players who are loyal to them throughout their careers. Not many have gone onto better things.

PSG should be copping a similar ban, they are just as bad as City are with FFP scamming.

I suspect their billions pumped into UEFA via Bein sports is helping them avoid a ban which is disgraceful.
Isn't their owner on the uefa or FIFA exec committee? I thought that is why they avoided severe punishment.

Everyone (bar like two people) knew what Man City & PSG did/are doing but I’m surprised to see the difference in outcomes for the investigations between them. I expect the appeal will drag out with City expecting to win it but hard to see it being completely overturned

I bet PSG had Bein threaten to pull Bein's cash from UEFA. Also they have a representative on the UEFA club board.

Good news for you guys - 5th spot gets CL!

Isn't their owner on the uefa or FIFA exec committee? I thought that is why they avoided severe punishment.

On the UEFA club representative committee. Not running UEFA but still, very dodgy. Qataris pump billions in via Bein, I bet that would stop if PSG copped a ban.

Seems the only way to avoid punishment is further corruption.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. I wonder how many of you have actually read the FFP Regs, or the Guidance for clubs, or the amended guidance to clubs written after we released our final accounts for the first monitoring period.

But carrying on thinking I've been living a life of blissful unawareness.

It's amusing.

Don't know why people are having a go at Moomba for not going to CL games, particularly if they arent even based in the UK. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are a bastard as it is, let alone if you have children.

I would be very surprised if anyone asks out of City. One of their true accomplishments is having players who are loyal to them throughout their careers. Not many have gone onto better things.
In the long run it's a personal choice. I didn't feel like the money and time I was spending was worth it when I could spend that time with the family.

Don't know why that would bother anyone.

LOL. I wonder how many of you have actually read the FFP Regs, or the Guidance for clubs, or the amended guidance to clubs written after we released our final accounts for the first monitoring period.

It's amusing.

Sounds like you believe the club has done no wrong and believe this is all just a witch hunt. If a 2 year ban / guilty verdict wont change your vuew nothing will. You should direct your anger at club management for getting the club banned. Nobody else is to blame.

It's amusing.
OK.

Sounds like you believe the club has done no wrong and believe this is all just a witch hunt. If a 2 year ban / guilty verdict wont change your vuew nothing will. You should direct your anger at club management for getting the club banned. Nobody else is to blame.
As I've said a number of times I want the facts out in the open, and I want those facts to be tested by a truly impartial body.

If after that we are found to have done something wrong, so be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back