QB's: Mayfield, Josh Allen, Jones and Taylor
RB's Chubb, Davis, Javonte Williams, Gordon and Moss
WR: Hopkins, Jefferson, Jeudy, Ayuik, Meyers, Landry, and Crowder
Te: Hooper, Kmet, Knox, Engram
Def: Broncos, Seahawks
Offload Jefferson for RB +

I retract
😂

I was confused because you'd already said to him that he should trade Nuk now so that he'd be "a year early rather than a year late" on his value

EDIT: Actually it was Diggs you said that about, but you used Nuk as an example of a player losing value in their late 20s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😂

I was confused because you'd already said to him that he should trade Nuk now so that he'd be "a year early rather than a year late" on his value

EDIT: Actually it was Diggs you said that about, but you used Nuk as an example of a player losing value in their late 20s
Totally stand by that.

I was very iffy on giving up Jefferson in a Dynasty league.
If I was to give up Hopkins for barkley what other pieces would I need to get with him.
Have you used/heard of "Keep Trade Cut"? Its a pretty good dynasty trade calculator that includes options for dynasty. It might help you to see what the perceived difference is between players you are considering.

FWIW I don't think you'd get anything extra in a Nuk for Saquon trade because of the extra value a true workhorse RB brings in fantasy

I was very iffy on giving up Jefferson in a Dynasty league.
If I was to give up Hopkins for barkley what other pieces would I need to get with him.
If you can get Barkley for Nuk you should smash accept and laugh all the way to the bank

Have a few spots left in an ESPN NFL fantasy league. Draft is 10am tomorrow. snake. 60 secs.

PM and I will send an invite.

Hey guys
Looking for atleast 2 more people for our ESPN fantasy league.
Draft is 10pm EST tomorrow night
$50 buy in
2nd place get $50
Winner gets the rest of the cash
Last year I had 4 guys from Bigfooty join me and my mates league last year which was a success.
Unfortunately 1 guy and a mate of mine can’t play this year so looking for atleast 2!
Reply here or PM me!

Hey all,

Late notice i know but really looking for a league as my normal league has died.

Please hit me up via PM if you have a spot! Would prefer PPR but open to anything! Cheers 👍

Interested have Aussies found they have been able to use Leaguesafe for leagues when not playing with randoms. It says you can't use outside of US/Canada but not sure how easy that is to work-around?

Outside of that is there a solution other than the honour system/trusting the commissioner for setting up a league with randoms?

Have made some "interesting" trades (interesting being that im donating a $50 entry fee this year and handing the #1 pick in the draft to DannyReed from a previous trade) this week over on sleeper in Bigfoot...

Trade 1:

Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson and a 2023 first

Trade 2:

Saquon Barkley and a 2022 2nd for Rashod Bateman 2022 1st and 3rd, 2023 1st 2nd and 3rd

Trade 3:

2022 3rd and 2023 2nd for Cam Akers

In total ive now got 2 likely late firsts in 2022 and 2 early mid seconds. 3 firsts in 2023, one is my own thankfully which likely be top 3 with 2 likely late first and 2 early mid seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back