Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Have made some "interesting" trades (interesting being that im donating a $50 entry fee this year and handing the #1 pick in the draft to DannyReed from a previous trade) this week over on sleeper in Bigfoot...

Trade 1:

Russell Wilson for Deshaun Watson and a 2023 first

Trade 2:

Saquon Barkley and a 2022 2nd for Rashod Bateman 2022 1st and 3rd, 2023 1st 2nd and 3rd

Trade 3:

2022 3rd and 2023 2nd for Cam Akers

In total ive now got 2 likely late firsts in 2022 and 2 early mid seconds. 3 firsts in 2023, one is my own thankfully which likely be top 3 with 2 likely late first and 2 early mid seconds
Second guy absolutely trounced you - Saquon is Barry Sanders reincarnated ;)

Considering your position this year, that first trade a big win assuming Watson isn't exiled - which I highly doubt.

I've quite warmed to the early TE move this year. What do others think? I've been going RB RB TE in the first three rounds - in varying orders.

I usually wait for TE and end up scrambling all year at the position - although, good scouting can turn out really well, considering Waller, Tonyan and co. have been available late in reason years - or on waivers.

Second guy absolutely trounced you - Saquon is Barry Sanders reincarnated ;)

Considering your position this year, that first trade a big win assuming Watson isn't exiled - which I highly doubt.

I think all those trades are about right in terms of value.

I didn't want to trade Saquon but once I traded for Watson and Dobbins went on IR the season was a write off from there anyway. An injury again to Saquon between now and next year and his value tanks and im left wishing id traded earlier.

I've quite warmed to the early TE move this year. What do others think? I've been going RB RB TE in the first three rounds - in varying orders.

I usually wait for TE and end up scrambling all year at the position - although, good scouting can turn out really well, considering Waller, Tonyan and co. have been available late in reason years - or on waivers.

Tyler Croft my fav TE sleeper this year. Have added him everywhere I have room. Zach Wilson from his BYU days and Kyle Shanahan's offense love using TEs, even when Kittle was out the Niners had a steady amount of targets to their reserves.

I think all those trades are about right in terms of value.

I didn't want to trade Saquon but once I traded for Watson and Dobbins went on IR the season was a write off from there anyway. An injury again to Saquon between now and next year and his value tanks and im left wishing id traded earlier.
No doubt, I think I paid more than a fair price, considering where our teams our in that league. Jonzi wins that league though, just gotta hope for an unlucky week from him in playoffs. Guy has Diggs, Nuk, AJ Brown and Metcalf, CMC and Harris in his WR/RB slots o_O

I do it mahomes is just such a special player and as much as I love Wilson his still with the jets so always a good chance he busts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would peoples thoughts be on this trade in a standard fantasy league (10 team)

Giving up Waller, Ty'Son Williams, Laviska Shenault

Getting Miles Sanders, Tee Higgins, Kyle Pitts

What would peoples thoughts be on this trade in a standard fantasy league (10 team)

Giving up Waller, Ty'Son Williams, Laviska Shenault

Getting Miles Sanders, Tee Higgins, Kyle Pitts

Seems reasonable for both parties but I only play ppr so wouldn't have a clue how well Sanders scores in standard. Murray will probably take more touches away from Williams moving forward.

If its not a dynasty league I think id be tempted to keep waller however depending on your rb situation. Hes a massive point of difference at a position that has no depth. Pitts should be great in the future, but hes probably going to give you inconsistent scoring all year.

Seems reasonable for both parties but I only play ppr so wouldn't have a clue how well Sanders scores in standard. Murray will probably take more touches away from Williams moving forward.

If its not a dynasty league I think id be tempted to keep waller however depending on your rb situation. Hes a massive point of difference at a position that has no depth. Pitts should be great in the future, but hes probably going to give you inconsistent scoring all year.

Not dynasty - RB is CMC & Swift as 1 & 2 but next to no depth - Williams, Sermon, AJ Dillon & Gainwell.

Yeh the hesitancy is giving up Waller. Bloke who is wanting to trade is a huge Raiders fan & loves Waller so wants him pretty bad I think.

Not dynasty - RB is CMC & Swift as 1 & 2 but next to no depth - Williams, Sermon, AJ Dillon & Gainwell.

Yeh the hesitancy is giving up Waller. Bloke who is wanting to trade is a huge Raiders fan & loves Waller so wants him pretty bad I think.
It's a no from me. Waller set for a massive year I think.

Which offer would you take out of these 4

Stafford, Davis (WR) and a 2023 2nd for Elliot and a 2023 1st

Bridgewater and Dieonte Johnson for Elliot and a 2022 3rd

Goff and Davis for Elliot

Tyrod and Davis for Elliot

RB's would be Montgomery, CEH, McKissic, Drake and Bell

Only usable QB atm Is Josh Allen.
Dynasty league

Which offer would you take out of these 4

Stafford, Davis (WR) and a 2023 2nd for Elliot and a 2023 1st

Bridgewater and Dieonte Johnson for Elliot and a 2022 3rd

Goff and Davis for Elliot

Tyrod and Davis for Elliot

RB's would be Montgomery, CEH, McKissic, Drake and Bell

Only usable QB atm Is Josh Allen.
Dynasty league

The first one if you must (that rb depth chart is hideous), I thought you said you had Justin Herbert? What did you do with him

That's in Sleeper
This is MFL

first trade all depends if its a super flex league ( I assume it is) and how strong your squad is, where you reckon your first will be picking from?

With those guys maybe a 6th rounder.

6th pick you mean? hmmmmm, dunno mate, seems like a trade more someone would make who is competing, if youre picking that early id probably just try and flog Zeke off for the highest draft capital I can get.

Up to you though, if you think you can pull some strings on other trades and become a playoff team this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back