Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Ended up losing by 13 points. Would have been nice if Chubb was used properly, but play Penny ahead of any of those others and I win.
Nico Collins trade comes back to bite him.

You hate to see it

Yeah and next year he will be 28 and no one will be buying at anywhere near current price.

Right now he is 24th on keeptradecut. Will be lucky to crack top 40 in 12 months - and that’s without regression from Allen, injury etc.
Diggs value will never be higher and EH isn’t competing. I can’t believe it isn’t consensus to trade him.

There’s a chance to help your future team by getting younger, acquiring draft capital, improving your draft standing for 2022 and trading an asset that will 100% be worth less in 12 months.
Just wanted to revisit this for a victory lap

Diggs now 45th on KTC after an inconsistent year and now that he is older.

Both Keenan Allen and Woods averaged less than a point less than him.

Just wanted to revisit this for a victory lap

Diggs now 45th on KTC after an inconsistent year and now that he is older.

Both Keenan Allen and Woods averaged less than a point less than him.

All part of my master plan, you trade him to me now for a second round pick :)

What's the chances that I can get a WR at pick 14 that has more potential value then Van Jefferson? Which WR's should I look at that could fall down to that spot in a 0.5PPR league.
I assume you're talking about a dynasty league? If so it's way too early to tell, but I think I'd rather pick 14 than a guaranteed 3rd or 4th option

What's the chances that I can get a WR at pick 14 that has more potential value then Van Jefferson? Which WR's should I look at that could fall down to that spot in a 0.5PPR league.

pick 14 every day, particularly in a super flex league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But youre probably better off waiting to see how the playoffs and the offseason shakes out before doing anything. So much water to go under the bridge.

I think Russ is finished personally, but thats just my opinion, lot of others believe he will be fine when he finds a new team.

But youre probably better off waiting to see how the playoffs and the offseason shakes out before doing anything. So much water to go under the bridge.

I think Russ is finished personally, but thats just my opinion, lot of others believe he will be fine when he finds a new team.
I already have Stafford but I'm worried about his age atm. The only offer I have atm is Wilson for Stafford.

I already have Stafford but I'm worried about his age atm. The only offer I have atm is Wilson for Stafford.

Stafford still has an arm, Wilson looks like hes lost his.

QBs age differently. I prefer judging them off the evidence on tape than judging them off age.

Agree with this. I'd rather Wilson personally but it's depending where he ends up. Will be interesting to see if the Rams are playoff contending next year as well.

Just managed to trade away Connor for the 1.07
QB: Allen (Bills), Stafford, Tannehill and Darnold
RB: Montgomery, Gibson, Hunt and Howard
WR: Julio, Bourne, Pittman, Hopkins and Lockett
TE: Ertz, Jordan, Arnold and Thomas
IDP: T.J. Watt, Moore, Simmons (Arizona) and Warner
Picks: 1.07, 2.03, 3.09 and 4.10
Which position would you be looking at with pick 1.07

Remove this Banner Ad

Back