Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know about this? Just found it via a twitter post ...

Very interesting, seems a gambling site like draft kings?

"cash out your dynasty" ... I assume people bid to buy your team

"side bets with no rake" ... in season betting against league mates.

Seems pretty interesting, not sure id be comfortable dumping money on a site however that I havent heard of before or is yet to establish a credible name.

Very interesting, seems a gambling site like draft kings?

"cash out your dynasty" ... I assume people bid to buy your team

"side bets with no rake" ... in season betting against league mates.

Seems pretty interesting, not sure id be comfortable dumping money on a site however that I havent heard of before or is yet to establish a credible name.
Go to the three bar menu and select how it works, explains a bit more.

The real money apparently is just between you and your league mates.

Only thing i dont like is no league customization, they use their own roster size, own scoring rules, schedules, playoff format etc

But its an interesting concept to look into further for a new 2023 league say. Id have to create a league (if you can do that for free) and see how it works better

Go to the three bar menu and select how it works, explains a bit more.

The real money apparently is just between you and your league mates.

Only thing i dont like is no league customization, they use their own roster size, own scoring rules, schedules, playoff format etc

But its an interesting concept to look into further for a new 2023 league say. Id have to create a league (if you can do that for free) and see how it works better

Yea, definitely worth looking into, I like the sound of a lot of things, like how many options you have when trading, paying portions of the salary etc

Interested to know how real world salaries work in a dynasty league. What options you have. Seems a head * to me. For instance, how do you budget your team around Christian Kirk getting 22m a year off the Jags. Trade price plummets due to ridiculous cost through no fault of your own.

Yea, definitely worth looking into, I like the sound of a lot of things, like how many options you have when trading, paying portions of the salary etc

Interested to know how real world salaries work in a dynasty league. What options you have. Seems a head fu** to me. For instance, how do you budget your team around Christian Kirk getting 22m a year off the Jags. Trade price plummets due to ridiculous cost through no fault of your own.

Was my first thought, must be a mechanism or grace period if your running tight to the cap and a player gets a real life big new contract.

Some you can see coming, others you cannot.

Interested to know how real world salaries work in a dynasty league. What options you have. Seems a head fu** to me. For instance, how do you budget your team around Christian Kirk getting 22m a year off the Jags. Trade price plummets due to ridiculous cost through no fault of your own.
Love the idea of managing a salary cap that you don't have control over, but man its a dangerous game when imbeciles like the Jags are throwing around fun tokens for average wideouts.

Three bar menu, FAQ goes thru many aspects if the league

The site owners are the commishes of every single league, and they have a group of mods who leagues can contact if there are issues

Only offense and kickers, no idp nor def team.

8 starters, 1 qb 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 kick

Total roster size of 20 with 5 practice squad and 3 ir

You get fined for starting bye players, i think from your dynasty bankroll of 10m

Scoring rules are shown

Explanation of how the salaries work, what happens if an nfl player gets a new contract, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only leagues Ive seen Watson going that late are in superflexes where QBs are heavily overdrafted, but this doesn't appear to one of those leagues with Ridder going 3.01

RBs are overdrafted in this league?? Maybe?

Pick 1.10 for me in a 12 team league. Slim pickings I gotta say. Probably picking between Dotson, Pickens, Spiller or Pierce unless someone takes a QB in the next 4 picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back