Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Lockett and Mooney for Goff?
WR's are McKenzie, London, Cooks, Williams and Philip
QB's will be Goff, Tannerhill, Stafford and Jones
Will probably look to trade away Jones.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, not that Mooney is startable but hes a buy low candidate for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody inconsistent RBs....

Who you taking, Najee vs Eagles, Carter vs Pats or Gibson vs Indy. So much possible disappointment at my fingertips.

Call me crazy but Carter vs Pats. Najee would be the most popular/safest option, highest floor. Not sure the ceiling is very high however

Call me crazy but Carter vs Pats. Najee would be the most popular/safest option, highest floor. Not sure the ceiling is very high however
Yeh, was leaning Carter (Robinson hopefully won't take too many of his snaps quite yet) or Gibson, but only due to Najee vs Eagles D.

Yeh, was leaning Carter (Robinson hopefully won't take too many of his snaps quite yet) or Gibson, but only due to Najee vs Eagles D.

I cant see Robinson getting big work load in his first week. Plus if Jets do fall behind Carter is the pass catcher. Hall not there to take catches away from him even if Carter and Robinson were to split carries

I need some selection advice. Im just in a random league.
I have Travis Etienne, Jonathan Taylor, Kenneth Walker, Alvin Kamara, and Cordarelle Patterson and can not decide what 3 combination to go with this week.

Also having some indecision on who to put at WR position between Amon-Ra St. Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster.
AJ Brown is my other WR but it was quite obvious for me to start him.

I need some selection advice. Im just in a random league.
I have Travis Etienne, Jonathan Taylor, Kenneth Walker, Alvin Kamara, and Cordarelle Patterson and can not decide what 3 combination to go with this week.

Also having some indecision on who to put at WR position between Amon-Ra St. Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster.
AJ Brown is my other WR but it was quite obvious for me to start him.
Is it PPR/Half/Std?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back