Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Not like rodgers has exploded for 20+ pts
Even with Watson having a shocker his only score 6 less pts than rodgers

Rodgers only scoring 13 and you still couldn't get it right. Pathetic.

If youre keen Jatz youre more than welcome to join so long as youre committed and able to set your lineup on a weekly basis, just be aware its a far deeper than your usual fantasy league, its a salary cap dynasty league. The year basically never ends, lots of things to do in the offseason like IRL, draft, free agent signings, deciding who to franchise tag and re-sign, who to let go etc

Cost is roughly $28.50 per year (to cover cost of the site its played on and prize money)

See above for details Remon Tea , if that sounds good to you put your name down with commish GG and you'll get second choice of the potentially 3 abandoned teams behind fuey who has already committed.

Just for reference, Stinger took over an abandoned team that wasnt even a top 8 team (16 team league) 2 years ago and won the championship this year. It's not a dynasty league where once you're down you're down forever IF you're active , things can be turned around fast if you make some good decisions. I took over an abandoned team myself a few years ago now, haven't won s**t, but I still enjoy it coz it's different to any of the others im in.

If youre keen Jatz youre more than welcome to join so long as youre committed and able to set your lineup on a weekly basis, just be aware its a far deeper than your usual fantasy league, its a salary cap dynasty league. The year basically never ends, lots of things to do in the offseason like IRL, draft, free agent signings, deciding who to franchise tag and re-sign, who to let go etc

Cost is roughly $28.50 per year (to cover cost of the site its played on and prize money)
Commitment and ability to set up the team on a weekly basis is no problem.

I've never played anything that in depth though, how hard is it to pick up on the fly? Sounds awesome, just want to make sure I wouldn't be the village idiot if I tried my hand at it haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commitment and ability to set up the team on a weekly basis is no problem.

I've never played anything that in depth though, how hard is it to pick up on the fly? Sounds awesome, just want to make sure I wouldn't be the village idiot if I tried my hand at it haha.

Everyone struggles at first and asks s**t loads of question, people that have been around since the inception still ask the same questions every season. You'll get used to it after a while if you stick around. If you don't know an answer or aren't sure just ask. We are all happy enough to repeat ourselves if you don't get something.

Everyone struggles at first and asks s**t loads of question, people that have been around since the inception still ask the same questions every season. You'll get used to it after a while if you stick around. If you don't know an answer or aren't sure just ask. We are all happy enough to repeat ourselves if you don't get something.
I'll have to do some better research on the more in depth side of it all, although happy to hear I can ask plenty of questions.

Happy to take it on if you don't mind having someone that's never done anything this big before haha. My history in fantasy hasn't even extended to selecting individual defenders previously.

I'll have to do some better research on the more in depth side of it all, although happy to hear I can ask plenty of questions.

Happy to take it on if you don't mind having someone that's never done anything this big before haha. My history in fantasy hasn't even extended to selecting individual defenders previously.

Its up to you, just letting you know up front that there is a lot of depth to it, some rules

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 12.59.53 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.00.14 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.00.27 pm.png

What rosters look like

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 1.02.59 pm.png

The nerd part of me loved quickly reading that, the other part of me is overwhelmed as *.

Let me have a look at it properly and I'll let you know. Daresay I'd need some serious help this first season.

Might also have a look at the thread and see if I can get a bit of a feel for it as well.
That will just be blokes arguing about the rules and tanking. Good luck!:p

A11dAtP0w3R is there a scoring summary? Made the mistake of thinking Cutthroat was dynasty instead redraft this year :rolleyes:

I think we are making some adjustments to IDP scoring next year so wont go all in depth with how we are scoring now only for it to be different.

Just know its full PPR and TE premium on offense. (1xQB 5xFlex starting lineups)

Last edited:
Reposting something someone just told me....

Apparently the Sleeper fantasy football app has gotten a listing as being a key host for malware and spy applications. It also is the third biggest memory hog of all apps on Android.

Yep, I could see that. Seems a few people are now catching onto to what I was saying a few years ago when I was shot down by all the sleeper truthers.
App was slow as *, still is on my brand new phone at times. basically if you dont have a new phone you've got no chance. Constantly getting PMs from bots to dodgy sites (although that has been slowed down since the early days so that is good).

Im glad I didnt give my phone number to the app for my log in and chose an email. They are no doubt selling them to companies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back