Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Please post expressions of interest if you would like to join a fantasy league this season.

Given we often start our drafts much earlier than most league's because we do our drafts in their threads, we usually get a few people missing out.

Just let us know
Type: (redraft/keeper/dynasty)
Experience: (years)
Sites used: (MFL, Fleaflicker, ESPN)
Draft type: (Auction/Snake)

Also thought it would be a good opportunity for new players to ask advice of people with more experience. I know experience =/= talent so I have banned GG from the thread :D

What's the difference between dynasty and keeper?
Dynasty you keep all players year on year

Keeper you select players to keep up to a limit, or you lose the round draft pick in which you selected them

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
We will need one player moving forward in Fleaflicker (dynasty league) anyone who is interested can leave a message here. You must be on regularly and able to change you line up weekly, you dont have to be a fantasy god, just someone who is keen to participate.

What is a "sleeper"?
Sleeper is a player who has a low value who is a chance to have a significantly better output than the cost to acquire them.

Not to be confused with a GG sleeper who should coat nothing, but is picked far above their value and never sees the field

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hello Bigfooty!

I am would expressing the interest in this fantasy! I have this experience as I also am having many fantasy in my life.

Please be kind to sending these invitation to asif.i.am@hotmail.com
We actually need a person to fill in for the Cutthroat League, as someone has dropped out. Would you be interested in that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a spot open in Moneyshot the only paid fantasy comp on here.

Great value at $25 and a very even comp with a great scoring system that is simple and very effective with a great group of regular players.

larkis is commish and has set up a great league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back