Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm almost tempted to start up a league for shits and gigs. Keen to have one more team this season. Can make one up tonight if there are several people interested to join a last minute league?
No worries if it goes ahead I’m keen

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Would you rather have John Ross (CIN) or Mike Williams (LAC) riding your bench to start the season?
Unless its a dynasty league, neither.

Dynasty rankings, quality of QB and draft position would suggest Williams. Although I'm sure if you ask Helfarch he'll tell you all the reasons why he chose Ross in the new dynasty league a couple of weeks ago

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Unless its a dynasty league, neither.

Dynasty rankings, quality of QB and draft position would suggest Williams. Although I'm sure if you ask Helfarch he'll tell you all the reasons why he chose Ross in the new dynasty league a couple of weeks ago
Should have said PPR redraft league

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Should have said PPR redraft league
If you really want one of them, PPR significantly reduces Ross' utility as he'll almost certainly be a big play WR (as opposed to the volume driven stats PPR prefers) given the other parts of the Bengals offense (Green, Eifert, Bernard)

Last edited:
I currently have Trey Burton, Goedert would be a stash at this point
Wouldn’t be betting on the Chi offence but if you’re starting Barber it probably isn’t a great situation anyway..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Wouldn’t be betting on the Chi offence but if you’re starting Barber it probably isn’t a great situation anyway..
Barber is riding the bench too

Not going to start Goedert at least until he shows consistency (or Ertz gets injured)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
It was beautiful while it lasted :(

---------------

Dissly (knee) has been diagnosed with a patella tendon injury, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.

A torn patella is one of the more serious injuries a football player can suffer, sometimes requiring a full year for rehab and recovery. Dissly was carted off the field after injuring his knee during the first quarter of Sunday's 20-17 win over the Cardinals, finishing the afternoon with one catch for five yards. The rookie fourth-round pick had become a surprisingly important piece of Seattle's passing attack, catching seven of 13 targets for 151 yards and two TDs through the first three weeks of the season. His upcoming absence leaves Nick Vannett as the unquestioned No. 1 tight end.

Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
It was beautiful while it lasted :(

---------------

Dissly (knee) has been diagnosed with a patella tendon injury, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times reports.

A torn patella is one of the more serious injuries a football player can suffer, sometimes requiring a full year for rehab and recovery. Dissly was carted off the field after injuring his knee during the first quarter of Sunday's 20-17 win over the Cardinals, finishing the afternoon with one catch for five yards. The rookie fourth-round pick had become a surprisingly important piece of Seattle's passing attack, catching seven of 13 targets for 151 yards and two TDs through the first three weeks of the season. His upcoming absence leaves Nick Vannett as the unquestioned No. 1 tight end.

Uncle Will will be back, he's Montana Strong.

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I got league manager problems.

Trade deadline is tomorrow and 2 trades have gone through and I still have time to Veto.

Team X has traded Phillip Lindsay to team Y for Legarrette Blount. Team X cannot make playoffs and team Y is going to playoffs.

I will obviously veto this trade.

However team X (as above) has also traded Mike Evans to team Z (probably making playoffs) for TY Hilton and Sony Michel.

I am on the fence as to whether I should veto the Evans trade too.

I got league manager problems.

Trade deadline is tomorrow and 2 trades have gone through and I still have time to Veto.

Team X has traded Phillip Lindsay to team Y for Legarrette Blount. Team X cannot make playoffs and team Y is going to playoffs.

I will obviously veto this trade.

However team X (as above) has also traded Mike Evans to team Z (probably making playoffs) for TY Hilton and Sony Michel.

I am on the fence as to whether I should veto the Evans trade too.
Second trade is fine

Which players do you think are sleepers and trending up for next season?

Njoku
Mike Williams
Kerryon Johnson
Not a sleeper in em.

Mike won’t get the targets but is probably the most talented.

Johnson will be a big target.

Njoku I can see being a middlin TE1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back