Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a sleeper in em.

Mike won’t get the targets but is probably the most talented.

Johnson will be a big target.

Njoku I can see being a middlin TE1
That’s why I said trending up too.

For someone who professes to be such a genius you seem to struggle with comprehension.

That’s why I said trending up too.

For someone who professes to be such a genius you seem to struggle with comprehension.
Prefacing ‘sleeper’ with ‘trending up’ suggests you’re asking for high end sleepers as opposed to simply being underdrafted.

Thanks for being a dick about an honest response though. Was merely suggesting you shouldn’t hope to grab one of them somewhere Well under what they’ll end up offering when realistically I can see KJ and MW being over drafted and Njoku where he should be.

I don’t profess anything other than having a laugh in alpha and rarely posting nowadays. I’ll ignore your posts in this thread/questions from now on mod :thumbsu:

Prefacing ‘sleeper’ with ‘trending up’ suggests you’re asking for high end sleepers as opposed to simply being underdrafted.

Thanks for being a dick about an honest response though. Was merely suggesting you shouldn’t hope to grab one of them somewhere Well under what they’ll end up offering when realistically I can see KJ and MW being over drafted and Njoku where he should be.

I don’t profess anything other than having a laugh in alpha and rarely posting nowadays. I’ll ignore your posts in this thread/questions from now on mod :thumbsu:
I asked for sleepers and players trending up. If it was confusing what I was asking for, you could have asked.

You didn’t add anything but to lay criticism.

Returned serve on being a dick if anything.

MW will be entering 3rd year wideout territory and chargers WR stocks will be thinned in FA.

Kerryon had a small sample size and won’t be drafted in the first probably 3 rounds in redraft and I think he will be a low end RB1 as he averaged 5.4 ypc on a predictable /poor offence.

Njoku catches passes from Baker.

I asked for sleepers and players trending up. If it was confusing what I was asking for, you could have asked.

You didn’t add anything but to lay criticism.

Returned serve on being a dick if anything.

MW will be entering 3rd year wideout territory and chargers WR stocks will be thinned in FA.

Kerryon had a small sample size and won’t be drafted in the first probably 3 rounds in redraft and I think he will be a low end RB1 as he averaged 5.4 ypc on a predictable /poor offence.

Njoku catches passes from Baker.
My response was ‘Not a sleeper in em’,
And why I don’t think they’re sleepers...

When people have asked for advice/have a discussion all year, And I’ve responded more times than not for fun, you think that’s me being a dick, that’s an indictment on you, not me.

Enjoy the thread.

I am joining a Dynasty league for the first time ever this year.

It will be a new league with a start up draft and I haven't been able to find the answer to this question.

When should you draft a QB?
How many QBs starting and how many teams?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
I am joining a Dynasty league for the first time ever this year.

It will be a new league with a start up draft and I haven't been able to find the answer to this question.

When should you draft a QB?
Please join the OMEGA league.
Dynasty league on ESPN.
Also consider joining EMPIRE league on MFL.
You pay $25 to join and prizemoney for winner and runner-up usually around $200
But it's also heavy in salary cap, contracts, and stuff.
But OMEGA would be nice to have you....

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=37449

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Please join the OMEGA league.
Dynasty league on ESPN.
Also consider joining EMPIRE league on MFL.
You pay $25 to join and prizemoney for winner and runner-up usually around $200
But it's also heavy in salary cap, contracts, and stuff.
But OMEGA would be nice to have you....

http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=37449
No thanks, not interested if its not fresh.

And need to start playing with people I know to get into the swing of it.

I didn't last in the BFFFL league for similar reasons.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
No thanks, not interested if its not fresh.

And need to start playing with people I know to get into the swing of it.

I didn't last in the BFFFL league for similar reasons.
It is fresh in terms of starters required and scoring system, has a blind bidding waiver process, no free agency.

Or do you mean "fresh" as in brand new, inaugural year?

Yep, I'd probably looking at 2 RBs and a WR in the first 3 rounds, and probably wouldn't be taking a QB until the 7th or 8th round at the earliest in such a league
Wouldn’t surprise me if someone takes Mahomes in the 5th or 6th once most starters are set

Remove this Banner Ad

Back