Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't you ideally want it not too far after the actual draft but before training camp?
July is before TC

There's no real practical difference between doing it in May, June or July - the amount of information available is pretty much the same

mOjAvE have re-re-updated their tags

Mariota 2nd
Perrinan 3rd

All this may change evety hour or two over the xomibg weeks

I've got him so rattled he's posting empire moves in the fantasy advice thread....looking for approval from others.

ADP, Mind game Mastermind.;)

But since I'm here it would be rude of me not to give you some advice. A third on Mariota probably ensures no one bids on him if you're determined to keep him ( for whatever reason)

Can't help it, I'm too nice.

And I hate Perrimans "fit" with the Jets, unless you're a slot guy you're pretty much useless from a fantasy perspective in Adam Gase's offense.

That could all change if they finally decide to do the right thing and sack him tho.

But since I'm here it would be dude of me not to give you some advice. A third on Mariota probably ensures no one bids on him if you're determined to keep him ( for whatever reason)

Can't help it, I'm too nice.

And I hate Perrimans "fit" with the Jets, unless you're a slot guy you're pretty much useless from a fantasy perspective in Adam Gase's offense.
Hes got skills perriman, he wowed when last uear when he had to step up as the #1

Because hes again on a 1 year prove it deal, he will be motivated to perform.

The jets have sfa at receiver. Smith is someone i scouted but hes probably still unproblven, theyre very bare rhere

Hes got skills perriman, he wowed when last uear when he had to step up as the #1

Because hes again on a 1 year prove it deal, he will be motivated to perform.

The jets have sfa at receiver. Smith is someone i scouted but hes probably still unproblven, theyre very bare rhere

All receivers wowed in the Bucs offense cause Jameis doesn't know how to take his foot off the accelerator. Gase loves throwing the ball but it's more in a controlled manner. Dink and dunk. Not suited to Perriman's game. Hence why Robby Anderson's stats tanked last year as a deep threat.

Perriman has some upside in the right system. Just hate the fit.

Jamison Crowder is the receiver to own while Gase is the coach. And I even have him on my trade bait list. Come one come all.

The deep threats in the league are coming into their own the last couple years. Noticed how more often the deep thrests had big years last two uears compared to previously?

Jackson, ginn, etc etc

Arians offense is one that is perfect for it. He loves chucking it deep. While Gase coached Miami he fed Landry heavily working underneath. Same pattern of behaviour now with the Jets. Crowder had something stupid like 20 targets against Buffalo in week 1. Plenty of other games with 8+ targets also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arians offense is one that is perfect for it. He loves chucking it deep. While Gase coached Miami he fed Landry heavily working underneath. Same pattern of behaviour now with the Jets. Crowder had something stupid like 20 targets against Buffalo in week 1. Plenty of other games with 8+ targets also.
Arians is from the air coryell school, hes system is vertical. Know that going to the jets means his role is lessened. Im willing to give him a go tho, for now, given how bare the jets receivers group is, how darnold and gase will need to expand their repertoire otherwise their offense will continue to be one of the worst, and darnold continie to regress.

I am betting that gase/darnold understand this and are keen to expand offensively, be more aggressive.

Arians is from the air coryell school, hes system is vertical. Know that going to the jets means his role is lessened. Im willing to give him a go tho, for now, given how bare the jets receivers group is, how darnold and gase will need to expand their repertoire otherwise their offense will continue to be one of the worst, and darnold continie to regress.

I am betting that gase/darnold understand this and are keen to expand offensively, be more aggressive.

Yea, that's fair enough, I can understand you wanting to hold given how thin the receiving corp is right now. And an improved oline could mean they take some more deep shots this year.

Just sharing my concerns.

Yea, that's fair enough, I can understand you wanting to hold given how thin the receiving corp is right now. And an improved oline could mean they take some more deep shots this year.

Just sharing my concerns.
Always appreciated :)
I guess me just explaining why perriman in empire did what they did mojave

Always appreciated :)
I guess me just explaining why perriman in empire did what they did mojave
Who would have thought people would be discussing Perriman in this thread. Wildly random, love it. 😂👍

Shame no one took the bait in the free agency thread and started talking about Ghandi :(

That Reddit post was too long, couldn't be ****ed reading all that.

That Reddit post was too long, couldn't be f’ed reading all that.
The ADDHD World we live in. I agree anyway, no ones got time for 1 to 4 hr videos about topics, or more than 3 paragraphs of text, or to read 400 page books, etc. Or for that matter, 1-2 hr love-making sessions. :(

Last night for instance was watxhing a very very interesting 1.2 hr video, but fell asleep on the chair. Have to watch it again tonight, as well as that 4 hr alex jones video LA wants me to watch.

I still do have willingness to sit thru stuff, but it gets hard. Why i hate people who ramble on in videos or books or articles etc. Concise and to the point wins the day imo.

The ADDHD World we live in. I agree anyway, no ones got time for 1 to 4 hr videos about topics, or more than 3 paragraphs of text, or to read 400 page books, etc. Or for that matter, 1-2 hr love-making sessions. :(

Last night for instance was watxhing a very very interesting 1.2 hr video, but fell asleep on the chair. Have to watch it again tonight, as well as that 4 hr alex jones video LA wants me to watch.

I still do have willingness to sit thru stuff, but it gets hard. Why i hate people who ramble on in videos or books or articles etc. Concise and to the point wins the day imo.

I still love reading a book on a topic or person that interests me. But I won't read it all in one sitting.

Ghandi isnt someone to pique my interest unfortunately. The sad individual that I am. I know he was a good man who fought social injustice battles with peace tho.

I'll still love reading a book on a topic or person that interests me. But I won't read it all in one sitting.

Ghandi isnt someone to pique my interest unfortunately. That sad individual that I am. I know he was a good man though who fought social injustice battles with peace tho.
Yeah i love reading too, but it really has to be an interesting book, but moreso a good writer. Someone concise with their words, etc, doesnt just love the sound of their voice, and has a certain style about them. Its the same with youtube say. I love robot head channel, that guy is so concise and has a certain way. Whereas for instance that dude who you posted a video talking about cam....his way/style infuriates me. No time for him

Yeah i love reading too, but it really has to be an interesting book, but moreso a good writer. Someone concise with their words, etc, doesnt just love the sound of their voice, and has a certain style about them. Its the same with youtube say. I love robot head channel, that guy is so concise and has a certain way. Whereas for instance that dude who you posted a video talking about cam....his way/style infuriates me. No time for him

He's easily triggered, boy he gets upset about criticism. It amuses me. He's not too dissimilar from Cam fans in that way. 😉 I enjoy watching his videos when he is clearly emotional despite the constant repeating of himself.

Better get a thicker skin quick if this is the business he wants to be in.

I can definitely understand the frustration watching him on your part tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back