Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Another massively surprising stat to me :

Last season Ronald Jones only got ten carries inside the 10 yet scored TDs on six of them, the best strike rate in the league for players with 10 carries plus. He only got two carries inside the 5 and scored both times.

He doesn't fit the narrative of someone who sucks that a lot of fantasy experts would make you believe, he's just been starved of opportunity for the most part. God knows why.
Can’t block?

Can’t block?

Still doesn't explain why Peyton Barber got more carries than him inside the 10 last year despite being nowhere near as productive in TD strike rate or even total TDs.

Or why Dare Ogunbowale got 7 carries inside the 10. 😳

Maybe Bruce has lost the plot?

Still doesn't explain why Peyton Barber got more carries than him inside the 10 last year despite being nowhere near as productive in TD strike rate or even total TDs.

Or why Dare Ogunbowale got 7 carries inside the 10. 😳

Maybe Bruce has lost the plot?
Maybe they’re displeased with his effort on blocking and until he sorts it they aren’t rewarding him with heaps of goal line and red zone work

Maybe they’re displeased with his effort on blocking and until he sorts it they aren’t rewarding him with heaps of goal line and red zone work

Pretty dumb coaching all the same if so. Cost the team victories just to get a point across.

And completely agree with him about DJ Moore. Dunno where the hype has come from towards this year. Being massively overdrafted. I'd take someone like DJ Chark or McLaurin ahead of him. He's been nothing special so far for us imo.

Last edited:
Pretty dumb coaching all the same if so. Cost the team victories just to get a point across.
Players get in coaches dog houses all the time...

Bill probably more than anyone

Players get in coaches dog houses all the time...

Bill probably more than anyone

Bill can win with any other teams leftovers and draft busts. It's the system with him. I love Bruce but he isn't on that level.

Looking for an owner to take over a team in the 11th hour keeper league. League has been running here on BF for about 5 years now. If interested please send me your email address via DM and i can send you an invite to the league on ESPN.

The team is shown below, from the team you will need to select 5 keepers, the rest of the players will be dropped to the pool of players available for draft.

Hoping to start the draft here on BF within the next week.

Link to ESPN league site https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=125696

nfl team.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking for an owner to take over a team in the 11th hour keeper league. League has been running here on BF for about 5 years now. If interested please send me your email address via DM and i can send you an invite to the league on ESPN.

The team is shown below, from the team you will need to select 5 keepers, the rest of the players will be dropped to the pool of players available for draft.

Link to ESPN league site https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=125696

View attachment 917536
* this team has got better keepers than mine! Maybe I should swap? :p

View attachment 917536
I would love a team like that lol.

Would definitely be interested in joining another Dynasty or making my debut in a keeper league if there are any spots available.
Can I ask why you’d want to join a keeper league if you’d already played dynasty?

Dynasty >>>>> Keeper

Another for the interesting TE stats pile that I came across.

Mike Gesicki had 0, that is right, zero, broken tackles on 51 receptions last year. Not exactly the athletic pass catcher people envisioned coming out of Penn State. Massively limited if you don't get any YAC.

Don't buy the 2020 hype.

Hey everyone. Got a basic 12-team re draft league going on sleeper. Full PPR. $25 entry. Winner takes all. Espn style scoring and Rosters. Got 6 spots remaining. Let me know if your keen and I can send through the link. Cheers

Could I please get some advice on keepers?

I remember 12 months ago my problem was finding 6 guys worth keeping; this season it's the opposite problem.

Here's who I'm tossing up between - as I said, I get to keep 6.

Russell Wilson
Jarvis Landry
DK Metcalf
Nick Chubb
Aaron Jones
Austin Hooper
Miles Sanders
Josh Jacobs
Devin Singletary
Deebo Samuel
Kyler Murray

See? Embarrassment of riches!

Without explaining the overly complex keeper formula, I can keep Hooper, Samuel, Metcalf and Murray for late round picks; Wilson & Landry would be mid-round picks; any combination of Chubb, Jones, Sanders, Jacobs and Singletary probably costs me my first 4/5 draft picks.

I'm probably leaning towards:
Jacobs (would cost 1st round)
Sanders (would cost 2nd round)
Jones (would cost 3rd round)
Metcalf (would cost 12th round)
Samuel (would cost my 17th round)

And then I'm tossing up between Chubb and Singletary - either of whom would cost my 4th round. So it's purely a heads up competition before a guy who was enormous last season, but feel away when some campaigner came and took a bunch of his touches away over the last couple of months, and a guy who is undoubted number 1, on a team that I think will be really good this year... but with an offence that I still expect to be mediocre.

I'd be grateful for any advice!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back