Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

LennyHayes77

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
1 more team in the Jailhouse Dynasty league is available. Let me know if you want in. Draft will start soonish and your team will have picks: 14,19,26,38,50,62
2 spots now available in this league! Get in while its hot! The second team has pick 3 in the upcoming draft, along with 15, 22, 27, 39, 63.
First in gets their choice of teams so DM me for more info.

drd23

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Any cash dynasty league openings I'd be keen for one more. Are even normal fantasy. I'll be active
Define "normal"

The one that Lenny is talking about in the post above yours has an orphaned team available, but its a 2QB 0.5PPR IDP dynasty league, and is not for cash

gillon

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Define "normal"

The one that Lenny is talking about in the post above yours has an orphaned team available, but its a 2QB 0.5PPR IDP dynasty league, and is not for cash
Haha normal as in non-dynasty.

Like cash leagues for incentives otherwise I'd be down though

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Redraft absolutely sucks compared to dynasty
I wouldn't say it sucks. For cash leagues it's better. Keeps the same group of people interested. Too many people bail in dynasty leagues if their team isn't good. Can wipe the slate clean in redraft and try again.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Sleeper app gone to complete sh*t for me on my tablet, almost like I'm using a desktop version of it, anyone with any ideas?

Won't rotate to portrait , stuck on landscape

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad