Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaskin is an underrated ppr beast imo, but I've got CEH, Barkley and Dobbins on my roster already. Wouldn't have given him up otherwise.

Mond you’ll be waiting to see if he is any good and he likely will not be.

Smith in my eyes is a large downgrade from Andrews

I've got dreams of Smith going for 850+ yards this year. More passing weapons in Baltimore now, figured it was a good time to sell.

I made a few in the sleeper superflex league that tilts me hard at draft time;

Trade 1:

I received:

Jonnu Smith & late second (selected Kellen Mond with it)

Gilon received:

Mark Andrews

Trade 2:

I received:

Aiyuk, 4th round pick (selected Javian Hawkins) 2022 second

I gave :

Deebo Samuel, Myles Gaskin, 2022 fifth

Both Trades a clear win for you.
Really high on Smith and Aiyuk.
Barring a trade of Julio Jones to either of those teams should have great seasons.

Last edited:
All I get is you don’t have permission to view the team
But might be interested

All I get is you don’t have permission to view the team
But might be interested

It's got some pretty good players on it, who could possibly turn down a dynasty team with Arcega- Whiteside, Clelin Ferrell, Tahir Whitehead and Philip Rivers.

Screenshot_2021-05-28-09-05-20-687.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-05-28-09-05-44-034.jpeg

It's a superflex league also, they didn't mention that.

fuey i sent you reminder by email that we haven't set up a draft yet, lovely of ESPN to give us the option, I'll do it again later today also 🤗

It's got some pretty good players on it, who could possibly turn down a dynasty team with Arcega- Whiteside, Clelin Ferrell, Tahir Whitehead and Philip Rivers.

View attachment 1138923
View attachment 1138924

It's a superflex league also, they didn't mention that.
So its got 2 starting QBs, 3.5 RBs, 3 WRs and Antoine Winfield? That's more than my team has in Alpha, and I don't even have a pick in the top 3 😬

So its got 2 starting QBs, 3.5 RBs, 3 WRs and Antoine Winfield? That's more than my team has in Alpha, and I don't even have a pick in the top 3 😬

It's got a few nice pieces , as you should when picking as early as STO has been, it's just got trash depth cause he's been so inactive over the past three seasons .

Sure i will take the spot need a long term challenge of a team.

Had 2 of my Fantasy League call it quits this week so looking for new teams to take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How dynasty value sways so much with one trade..

AJ Brown plummets
Calvin Ridley skyrockets
Kyle Pitts increases
Derrick Henry increases
Russell "third down" Gage increases

RIP:

Josh Reynolds, Dez Fitzpatrick, Anthony Firkser

Last edited:
Just realized both teams i have taken over this year both have Calvin Ridley which is awesome after jones trade.

Fuller is missing the start of season thru suspension plus always misses 3 or 4 games a year thru injury not one you can count on

What are your thoughts on Brevin Jordan GG.exe ? I had him as my #3 TE and right up there with Freiermuth. Admittedly, I'm somewhat concerned about injury history, size and blocking ability but in terms of fantasy protenial, athleticism, run after catch etc he's a clear #2 for me in those departments behind Pitts. Idon't see the hype with Hunter Long.

Don't have to give your specific rankings away , just random thoughts.

What are your thoughts on Brevin Jordan GG.exe ? I had him as my #3 TE and right up there with Freiermuth. Admittedly, I'm somewhat concerned about injury history, size and blocking ability but in terms of fantasy protenial, athleticism, run after catch etc he's a clear #2 for me in those departments behind Pitts. Idon't see the hype with Hunter Long.

Don't have to give your specific rankings away , just random thoughts.
Beastly athlete. Was great for us (Canes)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back