Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

The correct answer was Kizer and Miller.... if i had chosen Forte and Miller i still would have won, 5 pt loss.. 180 - 185.... :(

Forte and Kizer would be really close, like a draw, or half point either way once adjusted.

In other words any combo leaving out Funchess = win... * Funchess and * Cam.

Julio Jones has been a disappointment for me this season and I've been offered Brandon Cooks and Alshon Jeffrey for him.

You think he'll bounce back or should I pull the trigger?

Depends on your team/league... both Cooks and Jeffrey have huge potential output every week because of the guys behind Centre. Combined, they will outscore Julio this season no problem, potentially both of them as individuals could outscore him.

If it's a re-draft league, it's a no brainer as things stand right now.

DST/ST I wanted to do well today - Jags..wow just...wow saved it with a TD. Steelers....two TDs to ******* HUNDLEY already?

Ravens will be good to me right? Right?

Steelers + Bell v Adams + 9 points... I thought it'd be a reasonable win, but FME the Steelers have different ideas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the players that burnt me so bad this year.

Aaron Rodgers
Stefon Diggs (never again Mr Glass)
TY Hilton
Terrell "Dumpster Fire" Pryor

Start Big Ben or Case this week? Genuine coin flip for mine
Big Ben's ranking is better but he would be the one I would be most worried about. That five int game comes to mind.

Yeah, ESPN is a bit odd in that it mitigates that a bit with play-offs over two weeks each. I go back and forth on if that is good or not.

Depending on W or L? Haha

I never followed NFL before, but got invited to a league this season and have become completely obsessed. I haven't even missed footy at all, been too focused on this. I ended up just missing out on playoffs, but fortunately won my first match up in the losers bracket so won't have to get my name engraved on our league's last place s**t trophy

Yeah, ESPN is a bit odd in that it mitigates that a bit with play-offs over two weeks each. I go back and forth on if that is good or not.
BFFFL and CT have that. My cash league has a week 16 league thankfully, and I'd like to thank Bell (and Shady) for getting me from missing playoffs all the way to the Super Bowl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back