Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
What leagues on here are dynasty leagues? I'm pretty interested in joining one or potentially even starting one if there is the interest from enough other players.
Alpha, Beta, Omega, Empire and Fleaflicker Ultra (I think) are all dynasty leagues on this board, but are full.

Pretty much every league on BF except for BFFFL drafts really early around here.

If you started a league yourself you might get enough for 10 or 12 people though

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Alright, watch this space then. I'm definitely keen to try out a dynasty league.
Also if i were to set one up what rules/settings/scoring would people be interested in to make the league unique from the other ones on this page?

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
to make the league unique from the other ones on this page?
The most boring format possible would probably be the most unique on this board :tearsofjoy:. That or a best ball format

Alpha & Beta are 2x Superflex PPR IDP
Omega is 1x Superflex PPR IDP
Empire is 5x Flex PPR IDP

IIRC leagues in general are moving towards 2QB PPR

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers

It sounds worse than what it is, before i joined such i league i was just like you , but its pretty good fun (in BETA dynasty we have 1X starting QB but you can play another QB as a flex also), places a higher value on QBs , just like in the real world.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
And for the guys that have never played dynasty before i say go for it, if you really do like fantasy football chances are you'll absolutely love it. Much better format/more enjoyable than re-draft leagues IMO (I'm in 6 different dynasty leagues and just the 1 redraft). You have "your boys" year in and year out, places a greater emphasis on drafting and trading.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
The most boring format possible would probably be the most unique on this board :tearsofjoy:. That or a best ball format

Alpha & Beta are 2x Superflex PPR IDP
Omega is 1x Superflex PPR IDP
Empire is 5x Flex PPR IDP

IIRC leagues in general are moving towards 2QB PPR
Is superflex the ability to play any position there?

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Is superflex the ability to play any position there?
Yeah, pretty much. Superflex = QB/RB/WR/TE

Its sometimes mentioned as an OP spot (as in "open"), but if you look at various fantasy websites they'll almost certainly call if superflex (if they mention it at all)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11th hour Keeper league (5 keepers) requires 2 replacements this year : (ESPN site)

Link to discussion https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/11th-hour-league-2018-discussion.1199133/

Link to league http://games.espn.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=125696&seasonId=2018

Currently an owner required for team Chevy's Chasers and another for Apple of my Eli.

If interested post in the discussion thread (link above)

Draft is done on Big Footy, hoping to start in the next week or two

Edit : ONE TEAM AVAILABLE now

Last edited:

Plat

All Australian
Jan 24, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Any redraft/keeper/dynasty league with any open spots I am keen.

Only do the one league with my cousin and his friend in the States

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Alright i'm still keen to start up a new Dynasty league for some of the guys who have never done one before (including myself) and for anyone else who wants another league. Ideally have 12 teams.
I'm thinking a roster of:
1 QB (could be convinced to make it 2)
1HB
2 WR
1 TE
2 Flex (regular, not superflex)
1 K
3 IDP (not 100% on this either, happy to go to team D/ST or to 1 IDP)
Probably PPR as well but i'm partial to 0.5 PPR. And have heard good things about 1.5PPR for TE's so that's a possibility.
Would be a blind bidding system for free agents/waivers.
I'd need a certain amount of commitment from 12 people before i create the league as obviously dynasty leagues are a long term commitment. Was thinking if we played for cash (very small entry fee, ~$20) perhaps getting players to pay up for a season in advance to avoid dropouts would be an idea.
Let me know if you are interested in joining and we'll go from there.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
Alright i'm still keen to start up a new Dynasty league for some of the guys who have never done one before (including myself) and for anyone else who wants another league. Ideally have 12 teams.
1HB
2 WR
1 TE
1 K
Probably PPR as well but i'm partial to 0.5 PPR. And have heard good things about 1.5PPR for TE's so that's a possibility.
I'd need a certain amount of commitment from 12 people before i create the league as obviously dynasty leagues are a long term commitment. Was thinking if we played for cash (very small entry fee, ~$20) perhaps getting players to pay up for a season in advance to avoid dropouts would be an idea.

Happy to let guys who haven't got a league go first, but if you're committed to play a cash league and are looking for numbers ill be in.

All money to the prize pool? Or will a certain % be for the site?

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Happy to let guys who haven't got a league go first, but if you're committed to play a cash league and are looking for numbers ill be in.

All money to the prize pool? Or will a certain % be for the site?
I'm sure there will be room for you too. Have heard interest from about 4-5 guys so far.
Out of curiosity are the other dynasty leagues for cash or nah?
And i think the cash would all be back into the prize pool.

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
I'm sure there will be room for you too. Have heard interest from about 4-5 guys so far.
Out of curiosity are the other dynasty leagues for cash or nah?
And i think the cash would all be back into the prize pool.

Empire is the only cash dynasty league as far as I'm aware mate.

Sounds good re the prize pool.

Pencil me in then but if new people to the forum and the people who have signalled interest in this thread want to play then by all means take them first over me, I'm in plenty of leagues.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
1HB
2 WR
1 TE
1 K
What site are you running this on? If ESPN, I’ll play. Note me down as one that’s never played haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back