Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Sneaky talented too but will be starved of opportunity for the immediate future, Tyler Johnson. Looks a good reciever. Actually reminds me a lot of Chris Godwin funnily enough.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Sneaky talented too but will be starved of opportunity for the immediate future, Tyler Johnson. Looks a good reciever. Actually reminds me a lot of Chris Godwin funnily enough.
I was patiently waiting for him to steal all of Scotty Miller's slot snaps, but instead AB has come in and done that instead :(

RBs

1. Dobbins
2. Robinson
3. CEH
4. Gibson
5. Swift
6. Taylor

QBs

= 1 Burrow & Herbert

Not worth talking bout anyone else. Both legit stars.

If could redo WRs on what I've seen so far top 5 is:

1. Jefferson
2. Aiyuk
3. Lamb
4. Higgins
5. Juedy
6. Mims

Forgot Claypool , he'd go ahead of Juedy and Mims.

Homer. Jefferson > Juedy also. Said it then I'll definitely say it now. 😜
Happy with juedy longer term. Been getting open heaps.

I also don’t recall this from you - I said Juedy’s hands made him a ceiling of Amari and you said he was way better

RBs

1. Dobbins
2. Robinson
3. CEH
4. Gibson
5. Swift
6. Taylor

QBs

= 1 Burrow & Herbert

Not worth talking bout anyone else. Both legit stars.
1. Dobbins
2. Swift
3. Robinson
4. CEH
5. Gibson
6. JT

I was patiently waiting for him to steal all of Scotty Miller's slot snaps, but instead AB has come in and done that instead :(

He's a good dynasty hold if you have a deep enough roster regardless. AB might not be there long. Wouldnt be surprised to see Tampa trade one of Evans or Godwin in the near future.

Last edited:
Happy with juedy longer term. Been getting open heaps.

I also don’t recall this from you - I said Juedy’s hands made him a ceiling of Amari and you said he was way better

I said Jefferson was better giving draft grades in empire. Gave TGB an A or B+ for Jef and you a C or C-for Juedy IIRC.

1. Dobbins
2. Swift
3. Robinson
4. CEH
5. Gibson
6. JT

I was so tempted to put Moss at #6 over Taylor after last week, but that would be pretty hommerish. 😂

Pretty sure I said I liked Jefferson more than I did Juedy also in the Jailhouse draft thread which drafted before empire. Been pretty consistent on that.

Pretty sure I said I liked Jefferson more than I did Juedy also in the Jailhouse draft thread which drafted before empire. Been pretty consistent on that.
Feel like this was a situational thing and not talent though

I see the WRs in much the same way as drd does QBs: 1. Lamb 2. Juedy daylight ...I'm not amazed Ruggs is getting the hype he is (because 40 times have generally meant GM orgasms re; Ross, Hayward Bey etc etc) but I am at the same time.

Those two are clear standouts.

I like Jefferson the best of the rest. Pittman is pretty underrated by many too I feel.

I see you’ve taken the LicoriceAllsorts approach to predictions

Your quote taken from April. Mine taken from May. Obviously something changed between then to sway my opinion. Would be far more concerned if it was the other way around.

Your quote taken from April. Mine taken from May. Obviously something changed between then to sway my opinion. Would be far more concerned if it was the other way around.
I think Juedy will be fine. I took him because I think in a good offence he feasts on catches.

I think Juedy will be fine. I took him because I think in a good offence he feasts on catches.

I'm not saying he's terrible. He's been fine. Just few others have looked REALLY good. Higgins and Aiyuk in particular really surprised me, didn't think they'd look this good this early.

Tell you what though - I’m calling it on Reagor. Has not impressed me from a fantasy point of view and reckon he’s a sell

Ruggs the one trick pony I thought also. Was never high on him but I was expecting more than this.

I'm not saying he's terrible. He's been fine. Just few others have looked REALLY good. Higgins and Aiyuk in particular really surprised me, didn't think they'd look this good this early.
I think Lamb is the clear 1 WR rookie for fantasy tbh.

I think Lamb is the clear 1 WR rookie for fantasy tbh.

Lamb's looked really good but I dunno, just not jumping off the screen like Jefferson and Aiyuk.

But maybes hes just one of those players. Will just keep racking up catches even without looking spectacular. Plenty of star WRs like that. Thomas, Godwin etc

Lamb's looked really good but I dunno, just not jumping off the screen like Jefferson and Aiyuk.

But maybes hes just one of those players. Will just keep racking up catches even without looking spectacular. Plenty of star WRs like that. Thomas, Godwin etc
I don’t think Justin Jefferson has jumped off the screen. And he is the player I have the most shares of.

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Lamb was on track for 93 catches and 1385 yards before Dak's injury.

Sure, that offense was throwing for a ridiculous amount of yards because the Dallas D is trash, but he's also had to contend for targets with the best quality supporting cast. Jefferson and Aiyuk OTOH have had like 1 other team mate to contend with for targets

Target shares
Lamb = 17.6%
Jefferson = 22.1%
Aiyuk = 17%

Back