Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Name a single concern with him or negative about his game, seriously.
Size, team and QB.

Gets manufactured touches.

He’s a talent, but he isn’t an alpha in my eyes like Higgins, Lamb and Justin Jefferson

No way he gets enough work when Kittle and Deebo are back AND they’re a better side and run the ball more

He's so much better than Samuel and I'm a Deebo fan. Deebo is more good at everything master of nothing type reciever. He's a gadget #2 WR. Aiyuk is a proper #1.

Size, team and QB.

Gets manufactured touches.

He’s a talent, but he isn’t an alpha in my eyes like Higgins, Lamb and Justin Jefferson

Runs great routes, explosiveness, sure hands. Not a single thing not to like apart from the Niners qb situation. If Shanahan can get his hands on a decent one he will open up the playbook a lot more to his Falcon days imo.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I randomly stopped getting notifications for this thread.

I can't believe there was a whole discussion about rookie receivers in fantasy without Christian Kirk even being mentioned. Even as a rookie he already looks like Murray's favourite red zone target. (By the way, imagine how stupid I was back in August when I was tossing up whether Murray should be one of my keepers when he only cost me like a 15th rounder. Fantasy makes idiots of all of us!)

I randomly stopped getting notifications for this thread.

I can't believe there was a whole discussion about rookie receivers in fantasy without Christian Kirk even being mentioned. Even as a rookie he already looks like Murray's favourite red zone target. (By the way, imagine how stupid I was back in August when I was tossing up whether Murray should be one of my keepers when he only cost me like a 15th rounder. Fantasy makes idiots of all of us!)
He isn’t a rookie...

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I traded him for a first round pick in one of my dynasty leagues earlier in the year after picking him up off waivers.

A few people laughed at my price for him who were interested before finding a buyer.

Regret trading him for that now. 😟

Yahoo money league, in the play-offs. Picked up Aiyuk when he was on IR, picked up Akers last week :rainbow:

Nice pickup and start with Akers if you did. I couldn't have the confidence to start him, even with Henderson out after what we had seen so far this season.

Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nice pickup and start with Akers if you did. I couldn't have the confidence to start him, even with Henderson out after what we had seen so far this season.

This should have been MUCH closer but McLaurin has tapered off and the flower hates Jones.
Screenshot 2020-12-14 124113.jpg

Who’s winning there big game?

Will fall short in mine unfortunately.

Underwhelming games by there standards from Mahomes, Aiyuk and Metcalf. Annoyingly didn't have the confidence in Chark or JT over them which would have come in handy. Just had a feeling JT was due for a quite one, but maybe he has indeed found his juice.

Back