qwertyboy

Team Captain
Jul 12, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton FC, Detroit Pistons.
Well for what it’s worth I made and won mine with 3 to play very kissed on the d. Finished third and blitzed second and first on my way to my first ever title pretty pumped!
My starting team for the last round:

qb: josh allen
Rb1: Alvin kamara
Rb2: David Montgomery
Wr1: robbie woods
Wr2: Marvin jones
Flex: deandre swift
Te: Austin hooper
K: bass
D: bills

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I think I'm rage quitting my league.

Going into the playoffs I was 11-1. And I could've been a perfect 12-0 if I'd decided to give up a player who I didn't use all season in favour of someone from MNF.

The other 3 playoff teams were 7-5. So I was a full 4 games ahead.

After week 1 of the grand final I was up by about 20 points... then this week I was Kamara'd, and I lost :(

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Soon FleaFlicker will put me on Code Red like MFL and ESPN do. Gonna send them a bunch of fantasy suggestions. As I look to cresting leagues or exporting existing leagies over to their site.

Heres one suggestion Ive sent, an idea ive long had and wish to use.....

--------------------
NEW SCORING FORMAT

No site offers it, it is something I invented and wish to see it implemented so I can create a league for it...and if it becomes popular FleaFlicker can benefit. A little credit my way would be nice.

I call it the Matchup Scoring Format. It's exactly the same as H2H scoring, you set all the roster positions and scoring. But how it differs is that on gameday whichever fantasy team outscores its opponent at every starting position earns 1 point. Whichever team has won the most matchups will win the H2H game.

For eg, you have say 15 starting positions, qb, rb, wr, te, flex, dl, lb, db, etc. So you would end up getting results like 15-0, or 8-7, or 10-5, or even 7-7-1, in the final H2H game that week.

It's an interesting spin on H2H where all that matters is just beating your direct opponent that week, and not so much how many fantasy points you can score...which is often down to luck (like Kamara week 16). Whether the RB scored 50 or 15, as long as he outscored your opponents RB score of 10. Did he do better, not by how much more did he do better.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Saw ESPN does offer that idea i had above. Now that ive got Omega and Empire where i want, let them be that thing, and come up with an altogether new dynasty concept in 2021. Stuff like DSTs, smaller roster size, etc, and using the following scoring system...

• Head-to-Head: Each Category: H2H Each Category is the most common type of head-to-head play in fantasy baseball. It allows you to select the "X" number of statistic categories. For each scoring period, team totals are accumulated and a win, loss or tie is credited in each category based on the matchup results (i.e. 6-3-1 in a 10 category league). If selected, your league will have team schedules/playoffs and you will have the option to set up divisions.

Saw ESPN does offer that idea i had above. Now that ive got Omega and Empire where i want, let them be that thing, and come up with an altogether new dynasty concept in 2021. Stuff like DSTs, smaller roster size, etc, and using the following scoring system...

• Head-to-Head: Each Category: H2H Each Category is the most common type of head-to-head play in fantasy baseball. It allows you to select the "X" number of statistic categories. For each scoring period, team totals are accumulated and a win, loss or tie is credited in each category based on the matchup results (i.e. 6-3-1 in a 10 category league). If selected, your league will have team schedules/playoffs and you will have the option to set up divisions.

You should s**t omega back to espn for the lols. Everyone in the league would be super happy. 😂

Interesting, using different metrics to look at this year's running back class moving forward.... Zack Moss> Cam Akers and DeAndre Swift.. I like it. 😂👍

Interesting, using different metrics to look at this year's running back class moving forward.... Zack Moss> Cam Akers and DeAndre Swift.. I like it. 😂👍

Poor mans david Montgomery

As someone who wants Zack to come good I say there is not a chance I'd take him before either. (Mainly coz injury history is becoming too much)

Would love to try and get into a dynasty league if any spots are available.

Why? So you can go missing after one year again at draft time? 😂

I think you'd be best suited to a redraft league mate.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Why? So you can go missing after one year again at draft time? 😂

I think you'd be best suited to a redraft league mate.
Good memory...that had more to do with my cousin being killed around that time - I disappeared from most things around that time ha.

Not going anywhere this time, I promise :innocent:;)

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
An opening has come up in the Jailhouse Football League. It's a fairly basic 2QB IDP dynasty league entering its 4th season.
Draft will be coming up in the next month or so and looking for someone keen to take over a team and be an active member of the league.

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
1 more team in the Jailhouse Dynasty league is available. Let me know if you want in. Draft will start soonish and your team will have picks: 14,19,26,38,50,62

Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
1 more team in the Jailhouse Dynasty league is available. Let me know if you want in. Draft will start soonish and your team will have picks: 14,19,26,38,50,62
2 spots now available in this league! Get in while its hot! The second team has pick 3 in the upcoming draft, along with 15, 22, 27, 39, 63.
First in gets their choice of teams so DM me for more info.

Back