Find me a 20 and 3 season besides that of Leigh Matthews and my signature is yours

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodgepodge

Hall of Famer
Suspended
30k Posts 10k Posts
Apr 28, 2008
Erin Riley's air mattress
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hello Bay

Well I guess it's that time of year again. People are bored, and I've been getting more of the same, another round of faux-20 and 3s thrown at me by the usual suspects. Guys who 20 and 3'd for one game. 10 games. 18 games. Jimmy Bartel.

The initial criteria for the 20 and 3 was quite clear. One season. 20 games. 20+ posessions a game. 3+goals a game.

Players must meet this criteria to achieve footballing excellence the likes of which Matthews reached 5 times.

Therefore footballing offal such as Nathan Brown, Jimmy Bartel, Gary Ablett and now David Clarke did NOT 20 and 3 under this criteria and did not reach Matthews levels of excellence.

I also set the limit of 20 games because I feel that this best constitutes the minimum for a football season in which excellence can be achieved. It is also coincidentally the cut-off for submitting record Test averages.

bradman-420x0.jpg

I feel that this is as good a time as any to set a new challenge. Anyone who can submit a 20 and 3 under the aforementioned criteria can have my signature for 3 months, starting now, the 17th of December 2013.

Until then, please enjoy the following videos of the Great One.

And may you all 20 and 3 in your own lives.

Regards,

HP.

Hello Bay

Well I guess it's that time of year again. People are bored, and I've been getting more of the same, another round of faux-20 and 3s thrown at me by the usual suspects. Guys who 20 and 3'd for one game. 10 games. 18 games. Jimmy Bartel.

The initial criteria for the 20 and 3 was quite clear. One season. 20 games. 20+ posessions a game. 3+goals a game.

Players must meet this criteria to achieve footballing excellence the likes of which Matthews reached 5 times.

Therefore footballing offal such as Nathan Brown, Jimmy Bartel, Gary Ablett and now David Clarke did NOT 20 and 3 under this criteria and did not reach Matthews levels of excellence.

I also set the limit of 20 games because I feel that this best constitutes the minimum for a football season in which excellence can be achieved. It is also coincidentally the cut-off for submitting record Test averages.

bradman-420x0.jpg

I feel that this is as good a time as any to set a new challenge. Anyone who can submit a 20 and 3 under the aforementioned criteria can have my signature for 3 months, starting now, the 17th of December 2013.

Until then, please enjoy the following videos of the Great One.

And may you all 20 and 3 in your own lives.

Regards,

HP.

Nafe Brown 2005 :thumbsu:

OP is a mass attention whore. Dunno if I can be ****ed finding a 20 and 3 but, I can find you an X Hawk who's lining up for the Swans next year if you're keen? And he will be wearing number 23 too.

He was a fat thug.
OP is a mass attention whore. Dunno if I can be ****ed finding a 20 and 3 but, I can find you an X Hawk who's lining up for the Swans next year if you're keen? And he will be wearing number 23 too.

Fail. Thanks for playing anyway, HP is quick on the buzzer isn't he? Well you won't go home empty handed.

p1060263.jpg

Hodgepodge....There is no need to prove that Lethal Leigh is the Greatest Footballer of all time...Right up there with Don Bradman as the 2 giant icons of Australian sporting immortality!

We All know it to be an unequivocal fact & the incontrovertible truth!

Now if your just praying at his altar here then your forgiven....Footballing Gods come along but once in a lifetime!

c56992bf-7f56-4ee6-ba2f-54efbf0cd9cf.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masterbation is supposed to be done in private.

Hello Bay

No, the criteria was never clarified, you just kept moving the goal posts every time you got pwned.

Now pay up to Barry Bandrinath, or risk wearing the welcher's badge.

Wayne Carey got very close on a few times
1998 25 games 19.56 disposals 3.2 goals in 96 was pretty much the same 80 & 82 goals
93 19 games 19.76 disposals 64 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back