Find me a 20 and 3 season besides that of Leigh Matthews and my signature is yours

Story I heard about Lethal recently, perhaps someone should make a thread about that?

"Find me a player besides Leigh Matthews who pisses at the urinal with his pants around his ankles and my signature is yours."

Story I heard about Lethal recently, perhaps someone should make a thread about that?

"Find me a player besides Leigh Matthews who pisses at the urinal with his pants around his ankles and my signature is yours."

:confused:

:p

Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors

Not too many other options when you've got a big pecker. Trust me. :cool:

Retired Jimmy

Cancelled
Sep 7, 2013
Rebuilding
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong VFL, Geelong Falcons

This story sounds like it involves a glory hole..........sounds about right

May 8, 2007
vic
AFL Club
Richmond
Bill Ryan never did it in the era of interstate opposition

Well, just in that short 40-second clip I saw Polly Farmer, Daryl Baldock and Ian Stewart - all in the discussions for the best players of all time.

The top interstaters were nearly all playing in the VFL from after WW2. In fact. although we have interstate teams these days, most of the extra players from interstate are the lower-level top-ups to fill out 18 teams. They would never have got a game in the VFL of the 60s-70s.

Anyway. Matthews never played against interstate teams either.

NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
AFL Member so all clubs I guess.
Well, just in that short 40-second clip I saw Polly Farmer, Daryl Baldock and Ian Stewart - all in the discussions for the best players of all time.

The top interstaters were nearly all playing in the VFL from after WW2. In fact. although we have interstate teams these days, most of the extra players from interstate are the lower-level top-ups to fill out 18 teams. They would never have got a game in the VFL of the 60s-70s.

Anyway. Matthews never played against interstate teams either.

1581973875964.png

Back