find out more about our new guys and the GAM...

Remove this Banner Ad

blackdiamond

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2000
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
New Orleans Saints, Detroit Tigers
You quite often hear people from opposition clubs refer to others as ferals or cretins, if you were to be labeled as one of these which one would you prefer.

Being a Port supporter I suppose we cop the 'feral' label from other supporters quite often and we have seen the Crows being labeled as 'cretins' by Sam Newman. So I thought I would look up both words and see exactly what they mean.

Feral - wild, or existing in a state of nature.

Cretin - a deformed idiot, one who is suffering from abnormal and arrested physical and mental development.

After reading that I am quite happy to be a feral. Sam Newman was right the Crows are Cretins.

------------------
Port Adelaide Forever

In a previous Post I told TigerTank he could call me feral, just don't call me a C-word (crow). I'm content with feral.

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Sam Newman is right. The Cows fans are the horriblest people there are. They are all deformed idiots. He also calls them morons. I'm not sure what that means, but I think he's right by calling them that too. Just because more of them go to footy park doesn't mean their not morons and idiots.

Asgardian, I just read in another post you're married to a Cows fan. That means you're married to a cretin, lol. Does that feel funny?

She giggles and squirms when I touch certain spots, is that what you meant by "feeling funny"?

I am a Port person, always have been, always will be. When the Crows entered I remained a Port person, I bagged the crows, but not with as much anger as a lot of Port people. Now the Power is in the AFL, it is open hostility towards the other 15 teams.

Want to know an even worse secret?

Wifey is a glenelg supporter, so she understands in all matters Football, she and I are open enemies, it made for an interesting courtship, lol

------------------
Chris

You think you've got problems Asguardian.

My wife's an Essendon supporter.

------------------
TT - Obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

TigerTank,

May I assume she has taken ownership of the "superior" position?

------------------
Chris

Well Iluvport, it is a very old TRUE christmas story, I have put the web page link on this post, please read, because every time I do, I give my kids a special big hug

In 1897 a young girl wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper, New York Sun, she was most anxious for a true answer. "Is there a Santa Claus?"

If we all took the time to read and reflect on this, imagine how much nicer this planet would be.
www.beebo.org/smackerels/yes-virginia.html

------------------
Chris

[This message has been edited by Asgardian (edited 19 January 2001).]

No, Asguardian, coz my mum says I'm not allowed to click onto other peoples sites incase theyve got viruses. But she told me about Virginia anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back