Finding names of your old games + RECOLLECTING MEMORIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi there, Ever had one or more games stuck in the back of your head that you used to play and think "What the hell was that game called?" Here you can give descriptions on what you remember and we can try to guess and uncover the name of your game(s) in question.

Also recollect old memories/moments from your vintage gaming days

My original question (Solved)
Hey guys, not sure where else to post but I've been looking all over the net to find the name of a burned PS1 game I used to play back in those days. It was a Police game where you chase and shoot at villain cars until they explode. I remember the death scene being a shot of a car engulfed with flames. This game was compatible with external pedal and steering wheel controls. The intro had a scene where 2 cars crashed and one of the drivers was a cop who had a wife and kid who watched him crash and burn. I'm sure others have that one or many games in the back of their minds that they used to play a lot but can't find the CD, name of it or footage of it. I still have my CD plastic sleeve case full of burned games but none are the one I'm looking for.
Many thanks if anyone can help!

Edit: It's Crime Killer :D

My guess is that it was 'World's Scariest Police Chases'

Was a pretty decent game

When you Google "PS1 Police games" that's the 1st one that comes up lol
Anyway I found it, it's "Crime Killer"

Are we going to turn this into a thread where we post descriptions/screenshots/parts of box art and let others guess what it is or what?
Yeah this. Whether it's serious or for old times sake, I'm all good with it. Then start recollecting old memories of the game they're looking for etc

dRwrhkc.jpg

anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump
Recollect memories too!

Ball Blazer
Intense stuff. The downside was constantly wondering where the ball was, you'd wander everywhere trying to find the ball then find out it's gone in your opponents goal. Blasting your opponent with upgrades and power-ups on the field was satisfying as hell.

Bushido Blade
I loved slashing the s**t out of everyone! It was in Japanese, the environments were minimal, so were the sound effects. All the work went into the killer slash but was well worth it in the end!

Star Wars Dark Forces
Loved the 1st person action with heaps of weapons and maps. Got a little scared when I jumped off some base and was stranded in space, all the time hearing yourself breathe before you die. Lots of action around every corner

Bump
Recollect memories too!

Ball Blazer
Intense stuff. The downside was constantly wondering where the ball was, you'd wander everywhere trying to find the ball then find out it's gone in your opponents goal. Blasting your opponent with upgrades and power-ups on the field was satisfying as hell.

Bushido Blade
I loved slashing the s**t out of everyone! It was in Japanese, the environments were minimal, so were the sound effects. All the work went into the killer slash but was well worth it in the end!

Star Wars Dark Forces
Loved the 1st person action with heaps of weapons and maps. Got a little scared when I jumped off some base and was stranded in space, all the time hearing yourself breathe before you die. Lots of action around every corner

So many of the old Star Wars games were just brilliant.

Other's were just a lot of fun; played the stuffing out of the fighting game they put out, Masters of Teras-Kasi or something like that.

My childhood right here:

But there is a game which I used to play and I can't for the life of me remember it, it was on the Megadrive but the details I could provide are sketchy at best. Will always remain a mystery :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back