Finding names of your old games + RECOLLECTING MEMORIES

Remove this Banner Ad

I too had that demo and was the only MGS experience I had (except for playing a bit of a friend's copy of MGS3) until I bought MGS4 and eventually MGS HD Collection. I'll have to buy the original MGS on the playstation network when I get the chance.
MGS1 is in my top five games ever.

Curious to see if anyone else played The Bouncer on the Playstation 2. It was a 3D Beat-Em-Up game developed by Squaresoft.

Bouncerbox.jpg
The_Bouncer_screen1.jpg

It got mediocre sales but I enjoyed it. I don't think it has ever been re-released since it's original release on the PS2.

Curious to see if anyone else played The Bouncer on the Playstation 2. It was a 3D Beat-Em-Up game developed by Squaresoft.

Bouncerbox.jpg
The_Bouncer_screen1.jpg

It got mediocre sales but I enjoyed it. I don't think it has ever been re-released since it's original release on the PS2.

Yeah I played it early in the PS2 days, decent at the time but looking back a pretty shallow experience.

What platform was it on?

If it was PC, kind of sounds like Jagged Alliance but they used firearms and not bows/swords etc.

Only just saw this, Sega Master System :)

Ok but my details are sketchy. I'm pretty sure it was a strategy game and you had a team that had to get through different levels. You could choose weapons (bow and arrows, axes etc) and you'd have enemies you needed to get through to get to the next level. You were looking down on the landscape too. That's pretty much all I remember :/ I can picture it in my head haha.

If anyone is interested I finally found the game I was talking about, Gain Ground on the Sega Master System :)

I swear I used to play a game that hard these cars in it. I specifically remember the yellow one...But its not this game. Does anyone know what I could possibly be thinking of? I know its very vague, but its all I got.

stuntr.jpg

there's this one DOS game i'll never find the name of. all i remember what that it was bright and colorful and a platformer. i remember lots of green and blue. some of my earliest gaming memories involve using our DOS computer to play DOOM or this platforming game. i've googled DOS games and gone through all the screenies but nothing has ever jumped out!! :(

there's this one DOS game i'll never find the name of. all i remember what that it was bright and colorful and a platformer. i remember lots of green and blue. some of my earliest gaming memories involve using our DOS computer to play DOOM or this platforming game. i've googled DOS games and gone through all the screenies but nothing has ever jumped out!! :(
Commander Keen?

Commander Keen?

i don't think the art was that good, i think it was a pretty pixely 8 bit kinda platformer. i've looked up the games that came with DOS because it was definitely one of those, not a shelf game or anything, but it's a mystery.. if i can find a list of games that came with one of the later versions of DOS i'm sure i could work from that ;o

That could be absolutely anything lol. Was it a more popular game because generic platformers were a dime a dozen then. Off the top of my head with those colours, Jill of the Jungle or Danger Dave? Though if you were playing on CGA you might remember lots of greens or blues lol (I have fond memories of Alley Cat and Stunts in CGA).

Captain Comic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't think the art was that good, i think it was a pretty pixely 8 bit kinda platformer. i've looked up the games that came with DOS because it was definitely one of those, not a shelf game or anything, but it's a mystery.. if i can find a list of games that came with one of the later versions of DOS i'm sure i could work from that ;o

?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back