Discussion Finding your 'whale'

Remove this Banner Ad

Right I have a big problem. I have found my whale (a matthew liptak match worn) but can not prise it off my family friend no matter what I offer him. So I've decided to move on and ask on here on the very slim chance that anyone on here may have one. Will pay good money for it....thanks!

Right I have a big problem. I have found my whale (a matthew liptak match worn) but can not prise it off my family friend no matter what I offer him. So I've decided to move on and ask on here on the very slim chance that anyone on here may have one. Will pay good money for it....thanks!
He was my brother's doctor when he snapped his arm. Great bloke. Good luck to you but his jumpers would be an absolute mint.

He was my brother's doctor when he snapped his arm. Great bloke. Good luck to you but his jumpers would be an absolute mint.
Yeh he's a great bloke. Yep don't like my chances of finding another. Definitely a whale.

'Tommy' Oar is a gutless, squibbing, heartless, front running player with zero confidence and one of the few Socceroos I actively care enough about to hate, but that is one cracking shirt to own!

'Tommy' Oar is a gutless, squibbing, heartless, front running player with zero confidence and one of the few Socceroos I actively care enough about to hate, but that is one cracking shirt to own!

He completely ****ed our chances in this match with a horrible ball to leckie open at the back post. God damn.

I have searched for years, and still have not found the st kilda yellow Guernsey. I have searched gumtree, eBay etc but everything is over $500. Do you know where I could find one for a bit less?

I have searched for years, and still have not found the st kilda yellow Guernsey. I have searched gumtree, eBay etc but everything is over $500. Do you know where I could find one for a bit less?

Get Mero to make one for you.

We make custom one off jumpers.
I have the artwork, which I use for my website: www.footyjumpers.com
A jumper would look like the jumpers on the site, with no AFL or sponsor logos.
$70 plus postage. ($10 to Aus, $20 Overseas.)
I'll see, thanks for the offer
I could always buy afl logo and st kilda logo as well.

Bump. :(
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put some muscle on Ando! We all know that youth kits suck in any sport because the sponsors are always tiny and everything looks out of proportion
I bought a youth Victory home kit (14/15) and it had no sponsor. The adults ones did. I'm surprised it still fits though. I have to buy medium Port jumpers.

You'd expect that to be easy with European grandparents, but, it really isn't :tongueout:

I'm probably stuck at 170-175cm, so.. :D

Ate pies all throughout high school lunches, I lost weight.

I could eat anything I wanted and never gained any weight until I hit about 22.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Also don't eat pies, eat good food, just eat a ******* shitload of it. Double your portion sizes or add extra meals in during the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back