Discussion Finding your 'whale'

Remove this Banner Ad

haha surprisingly no i didnt see them get auctioned haha. ive never seen one in anyones collections. always wanted one tho!

This is the only 07 I've ever seen. Kane Cornes own collection he posted on twitter last year.

DJE2l0IVwAAfCgp-L.jpg

Haven’t posted in here for a while, but got my hands on probably my biggest whale ever.
Shane Bond match worn 94 Grand Final guernsey. In great condition (possibly cause he only got a handful of possessions on the day, kicked 2 goals though in an 80 point win.
Thanks to Doug28 for the lead on this one and getting me in contact with Bondy 👍
95A37265-AE04-4202-98B5-28E86A67F139.jpeg BC184A03-C9C2-464E-85B6-5BEB846B8814.jpeg 4A4DD783-2D6E-4808-985E-6050AEB5C66A.jpeg

I gotta say: really good sponsorship integration back then. The front HJ's logo, commensurate with the AFL's, nestled neatly within the breast of the jumper; and the rear logo, in club colours, fits well between the rear wings - no ugly white background 'box' covering the original design. The consistency of the colour scheme helps to avoid potential 'clashes' with opponents' guernseys and the clear lines maintain a well-presented, classy overall look. :handok:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back