Finey on SEN

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a big noter.

He'll make 20 outrageous and bold predictions and when 1 of them finally comes true he boasts about it like he's some sort of expert on everything.
He'll never mention the 19 he got wrong.

The only good thing about him is he speaks his (small) mind.

He's been very positive about Richmond on his podcast with RoCo. I didn't know who he was until a few months ago. I like him. Has original opinions on all 18 teams. Very complimentary towards Dimma.

I find this interesting. I was listening to him after the qualifying final and he was pumping us up massively. Not the only time he has as well.

So I don't really get this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he was a knob in the car on the way home that night, dont get your reply

he was a knob in the car on the way home that night, dont get your reply

Were you on the turps? He was shooting down every Cats supporter that blamed the venue and was telling everyone how good we were lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were you on the turps? He was shooting down every Cats supporter that blamed the venue and was telling everyone how good we were lol.
sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
when i heard him he just kept letting flogs whinge how awful the tiges fans were n how poor geelong were

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finey's okay. why he has that moron peak on has got me mystified.

Agree, think there a few on here who would dislike their own Mother if she stirred their cuppa tea in the wrong direction. I've heard enough Jack Links (?) commercials to last me a lifetime though.

Some of you guys are rough. You dont like anyone. Finey isnt perfect but for late night radio he is more than listenable.

You guys have such a good life at night then dont listen to him. Do your good night life s**t...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back