Education & Reference Finishing uni

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of an update.

I had a job interview with the local paper yesterday, went well and should find out in the next couple of days whether I am successful.

The editor told me it's 38k for the first year, which will grow as it goes on. Trying to decide whether I can live on that while renting & saving to buy a house at the same time.

Bit of an update.

I had a job interview with the local paper yesterday, went well and should find out in the next couple of days whether I am successful.

The editor told me it's 38k for the first year, which will grow as it goes on. Trying to decide whether I can live on that while renting & saving to buy a house at the same time.
Won't be saving much.

Working for a national television network over a country newspaper seems like a no-brainer to me. Unless of course you want to live in the country that much.

Working for a national television network over a country newspaper seems like a no-brainer to me. Unless of course you want to live in the country that much.

When you've got your family and friends in the country, including your best friend who works at the same country newspaper, plus the opportunity to play tennis for my local club again, makes it a little less black and white.

When you've got your family and friends in the country, including your best friend who works at the same country newspaper, plus the opportunity to play tennis for my local club again, makes it a little less black and white.

You could play tennis with Dermott and Dwayne.

I played in a one-day inter-school tennis carnival in Year 9. It got old fast (particularly with Year 10s as umpires with no idea).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back