Player Watch Finlay Macrae

Remove this Banner Ad

After the Eagles game I was convinced we needed to give him a large block of games. But I'm surprised at how he's appeared to have lost confidence since that match. I wouldn't complain if he gets a chance to build it back up in the VFL this week.

Playing a Crap Side can do that to a Kid

Lacks courage?? Wtf are you watching? He's also a kid, so being weaker than others is a surprise to nobody
I’m watching the same game as you.

The kid has played more games than he had tackles laid. Let that sink in.

On the contrary, our own Mccreery and Poulter are more than happy to throw their weight around.

I watch the Essendon game too, Perkins was a standout, putting his body on the line.

I get that you’re trying to support a kid, fine. But don’t let it cloud your judgement.

Let's be honest in a good team his playing VFL until ready ..

Nah in a good team he would get minutes in the midfield with support from our senior players and our forwards will have a role in a game plan that actually gives them a chance to make an impact rather than just chase around trying to play zone defence.

I'd do that if Macrae has a couple of decent games on the wing. Confidence is king and Macrae looked really lacking in it on the weekend.
Think a rotation of Murphy, poulter, macrae etc on wings couldn’t hurt, which is why I’m against Mayne being selected. I’m 100% in development mode. We are 1/6, it’s basically 2022 pre season for us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rantall is NOT a Wingman
Moore came to the club as a forward - we moved him to the backline and lookey lookey we made an AA backman.

Peter Daicos was a sensational, generational centre man but injuries forced him to the forward line where he proceeded to reinvent the forward game.

No one's career is set in stone TD.

Moore came to the club as a forward - we moved him to the backline and lookey lookey we made an AA backman.

Peter Daicos was a sensational, generational centre man but injuries forced him to the forward line where he proceeded to reinvent the forward game.

No one's career is set in stone TD.
Anyone can play wing 😂

He Kicking is not Good enough for a Wingan

His brother was very similar when he started to me, our senior players have fallen off a cliff lately which hasn’t helped many of our young players early days look much good but I think McRae will be fine. Im not judging him too harshly at the minute

TD loves the downturned thumb. Seemed a fair statement to make but obviously TD thought otherwise.

I read it again and Just Relised what he Meant as I took it the Wrong Way

Macrae has been promoted too early and it is hard on him because he looks below AFL standard atm. In fairness some of our seniors are putting up some duddy performances too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back