Competition FIRA 2017 Announcement Thread - Entries Due 31st Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you consider a decent population? My proposed city has a population of 70,000 but has a team in the top flight of their national soccer league and has participated in the UEFA/European league previously.
Burnley? Should be fine, as long as you're not picking some random fishing village off the coast of finland you should be cool.

Not Burnley but has potential as a fishing village. I've found a slightly bigger place for my team but still off the beaten track. Probably good fishing there too :p
Damn, thought I'd guessed it Burnley has a population of 73,000, PL team and played off in the 60/61 european cup. Like the idea of a team in a unique location, Chechnya is as obscure as I was willing to go.

Damn, thought I'd guessed it Burnley has a population of 73,000, PL team and played off in the 60/61 european cup. Like the idea of a team in a unique location, Chechnya is as obscure as I was willing to go.
Would Gozo, Malta be OK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ST PETERSBURG ANNOUNCES ENTRY INTO FIRA LEAGUE

St Petersburg will enter the FIRA League qualifiers in 2017 after a successful campaign in 2016, earning qualification to the league and reaching the quarter-finals of the FIRA Cup.

Untitled-1.png
The team has a rich history dating back to 2014 where it debuted in the European division of the world-wide competition, the IFA. After a year hiatus the club joined FIRA where it established itself immediately.

Lyon%20Promo_zpsqrfhy3t4.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back