Competition FIRA 2017 Announcement Thread - Entries Due 31st Jan

Remove this Banner Ad

73soPnK.png

Is that actually the default 'I' that comes with the font? Looks like a numeral '1'. Apart from that it's really cool, particularly the king-face logo, so great

Is that actually the default 'I' that comes with the font? Looks like a numeral '1'. Apart from that it's really cool, particularly the king-face logo, so great
Yeah that's the default I. TBH I hadn't even noticed it until you pointed it out.

LA Kings inspired? Anyways, I like it.
Originally inspired by Pembroke Old Scholars, but further inspiration was taken from the old LA Kings secondary logo.

I'm pretty much there with my teams, probably time to reveal the team that will be aiming for the league. We did have an apparel partner lined up with a big money offer but changes have had to be made due to completely foreseeable circumstances.
ERyIO3J.png

I'm pretty much there with my teams, probably time to reveal the team that will be aiming for the league. We did have an apparel partner lined up with a big money offer but changes have had to be made due to completely foreseeable circumstances.
ERyIO3J.png

BLK strikes again

ERyIO3J.png
Stockholm eh? Gothenburg will have a regional rival it looks like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back