Competition FIRA 2019 - Season Hub

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Now that the comp flood of CCRC, ABA and T20a are all into their seasons, thought I might just bump this and remind everyone that FIRA is due at the end of the month, would love to see some more entries in the next week or two!

I have 2/3 kits at final tweaking stage, and the other is lagging behind a bit (got distracted with some work on my 2019-20 NAFL preliminary designs). Then I just need to do the presentation. So maybe will have them in sometime next week.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
venice rialto bridge upload.png

S.S.C Venezia
Thoughts on this bad boy?
I realize it needs a team logo on the chest but I dont really want to spend more time on this concept if it is going to be poorly received.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
The basic concept is really good, the bridge (?) on the front needs a bit of work both from a perspective point of view and how it's worked into the guernsey, but the overall style is very classy and fits the competition aesthetic well.

View attachment 602665
S.S.C Venezia
I realize it needs a team logo on the chest but I dont really want to spend more time on this concept if it is going to be poorly received.
Colour scheme is great! I'm guessing this is your home?

Like the wave designs, though as Scorcho said, the bridge could do with some adjustment I think.
It seems a bit too detailed? Not quite sure how to put it.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Colour scheme is great! I'm guessing this is your home?

Like the wave designs, though as Scorcho said, the bridge could do with some adjustment I think.
It seems a bit too detailed? Not quite sure how to put it.
Thanks! Yeh Im a fan of sky blue and claret as well (obviously) It will more than likely be my home if I can get it up to scratch.

Alright Ive just made a couple of changes to it and I think Ive managed to keep the Rialto Bridge's character while simplifying it a bit.

View attachment 602665
S.S.C Venezia
The only problem that I see is that it is similar to crow28's venice design from a couple of years back, if you can make sure that it is different enough from that design, then I think you are onto something.
2WBUYaL.png

Throwing a bit of a mass tag together so that anyone that hasn't submitted yet and might be interested in entering gets a notification, hope I haven't missed anyone. Getting worried about the lack of submissions atm.

Freight Train El_Scorcho el Tel caloschwaby magpienato PeanutButter Pies Bacon Warrior Bryce_Jersey17 Dylan8 Spanna_ SparkleNarkle The Half Back Yatmax cosimo Don_Kay Barrybran Fizzler FootyGuy13 just_kick_it tigerz18 sjohnson TysonMoneybags _Damo_ Cadaver Kangas_11 The Cheesecake Shokunin jmac91 muggsy26 PhenomenalV1 Cody_

11 Days left, plenty of time to get something in, will probably extend the deadline out for cup teams as well so focus on getting the league stuff sorted for the 27th, any questions or queries can be directed my way and be sure to refer to the guidelines sheet in the OP to make sure your entry is valid.

Throwing a bit of a mass tag together so that anyone that hasn't submitted yet and might be interested in entering gets a notification, hope I haven't missed anyone. Getting worried about the lack of submissions atm.

Freight Train El_Scorcho el Tel caloschwaby magpienato PeanutButter Pies Bacon Warrior Bryce_Jersey17 Dylan8 Spanna_ SparkleNarkle The Half Back Yatmax cosimo Don_Kay Barrybran Fizzler FootyGuy13 just_kick_it tigerz18 sjohnson TysonMoneybags _Damo_ Cadaver Kangas_11 The Cheesecake Shokunin jmac91 muggsy26 PhenomenalV1 Cody_

11 Days left, plenty of time to get something in, will probably extend the deadline out for cup teams as well so focus on getting the league stuff sorted for the 27th, any questions or queries can be directed my way and be sure to refer to the guidelines sheet in the OP to make sure your entry is valid.

Designs are finished, just need to do the presentation.

League designs mostly sorted out, cup still playing around with a few things.
Just a quick question, can away kits simply be a home with white shorts? Or is it encouraged to be a clash-type design?

League designs mostly sorted out, cup still playing around with a few things.
Just a quick question, can away kits simply be a home with white shorts? Or is it encouraged to be a clash-type design?
You need a dark kit and a light kit, so white shorts doesn't cut it.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

I've settled on the designs for both kits, just need to throw it together and present it. I'd expect it to be submitted on the last day at the latest but ill let ya know.

sjohnson

Rory Lobbster
Mar 9, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm keen to continue Milan, but I haven't even thought about designs yet. New template was ready to go until I realised half the smart layer doesn't work, might take a bit of time to fix.

I'll see how I go with getting an entry in. Lacking some ideas at the moment and feeling a little burnt out still, and I've got homework I need to do for Year 12 this year

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I dont really have anything bar that Venice design I posted a few days ago. Ill keep tinkering and if I can make something for Venice (or anywhere else in Europe) work ill submit it but if I can't well c'est la vie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back