Competition FIRA 2019 - Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

League designs mostly sorted out, cup still playing around with a few things.
Just a quick question, can away kits simply be a home with white shorts? Or is it encouraged to be a clash-type design?
Wanna PM me the cities that are currently being used and I'll go from there xx

fancyscum Wanna PM me the cities that are currently being used and I'll go from there xx
The Half Back, I'll just make a general post about this because I get similar messages from a fair few people in regards to locating your team. Firstly, there's no requirement for you to let me know where you team is before you submit, if you want to lock in a location for yourself, that's not how the comp works and other people are still able to place a team there.

More directly to what you are asking though, as a result of what I've said above, I only really know the locations of people that have already submitted (which is only a handful atm) and those that have posted teasers in this thread. You can look at what's been posted in this thread and review last years teams link to the map to get a good idea of where to place your team, but I really can't give you anything definitive unfortunately.

The Half Back, I'll just make a general post about this because I get similar messages from a fair few people in regards to locating your team. Firstly, there's no requirement for you to let me know where you team is before you submit, if you want to lock in a location for yourself, that's not how the comp works and other people are still able to place a team there.

More directly to what you are asking though, as a result of what I've said above, I only really know the locations of people that have already submitted (which is only a handful atm) and those that have posted teasers in this thread. You can look at what's been posted in this thread and review last years teams link to the map to get a good idea of where to place your team, but I really can't give you anything definitive unfortunately.
Thanks mate, I'll have a look tonight and message you what I'm going to do, but I'll most likely be in.

Warsaw will unfortunately be skipping this season.

On a related note, I know I’ve had to drop out of a few comps in the last couple of months. Nothing major is happening, but other priorities have had to come first lately, with summer work (casual teaching is a pain on the wallet) and family dramas that always flair up at Christmas time. Hopefully, I’ll be posting more and designing more soon!

Warsaw will unfortunately be skipping this season.

On a related note, I know I’ve had to drop out of a few comps in the last couple of months. Nothing major is happening, but other priorities have had to come first lately, with summer work (casual teaching is a pain on the wallet) and family dramas that always flair up at Christmas time. Hopefully, I’ll be posting more and designing more soon!
All good man, hope to see Warsaw back in FIRA 2020!

We're now under a week from the the due date, your league team needs to be in my inbox before Sunday! At present, I have only received five entries for this competition, with a couple of other people getting in touch to let me know where they are at with their designs (thanks to those guys). Please, get your stuff in.

Hey fancyscum quick question; with the logo for the Cup kit are you able to recolour your League teams' logo? Or by original does it have to be made from scratch?
is this the cup team or the cup kit for the league team? I don't see any problem with recolouring the logo as long as it makes sense.

is this the cup team or the cup kit for the league team? I don't see any problem with recolouring the logo as long as it makes sense.
I was just talking about the Cup Team. So just confirming, I have to make a cup kit for the league team, separate to the actual cup teams' kit? If so, is that just an alternate or something? I was just going by what I did last season so forgive my ignorance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just talking about the Cup Team. So just confirming, I have to make a cup kit for the league team, separate to the actual cup teams' kit? If so, is that just an alternate or something? I was just going by what I did last season so forgive my ignorance.

Your main team needs 3 kits, Home and Away for the main league (if you team makes the league, if there are more than 16 entries), and a Cup kit to be used exclusively in the Cup. Any additional entries from you would be a Cup only team and require just a single Cup kit.

Here's what I have for my entry to make it clear:

AFC STOCKHOLM
Home (maroon)
Away (light coloured to contrast with the home)
Cup (can be any colour but I chose maroon again, but with a different design from the home guernsey)

LONDON CITY
Cup (completely separate team from AFC stockholm, will only be seen in the cup)

It has been explained several times. If you still don't understand read the OP, look at last season. The information you need is there.
It was unclear as last season I only had to make 3 uniforms, a home, away and a cup.

It was unclear as last season I only had to make 3 uniforms, a home, away and a cup.

You only need three - the fourth is an optional second cup team.

Not even sure if I've mentioned this yet or not but the old Malmo Vikings are no more. To promote greater world peace and unity within FIRA, both the North and South of the island of Cyprus have come together to form their own team, Cyprus United.

PROMO logo.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back