Competition FIRA 2020 - Announcement Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How many entries are we looking at so far?
I haven't had anyone submit since you did, I think there's going to have to be bids for spots in this competition next time around just so it is more clear on the size of the competition.

Ive got my PC back up and running and Im planning on making my long awaited comeback :p Im just having trouble with the Cup kit :(
Hopefully your troubles are that you have too many ideas rather than too few!

Deadline is fast approaching, get your stuff in this weekend please! will take stock then and see what the comp is going to look like, with the possibility of an extension if I still feel we could get some more entries in.

Thanks to everyone who has already submitted, I greatly appreciate it! I'll be pushing the deadline out by a few days until get a few more entries to we can have a stronger competition. johnfrombrazil just_kick_it The Victorian , not sure where you guys are at (if you are in or out) but if you could let me know then that would be great. Cheers.

Thanks to everyone who has already submitted, I greatly appreciate it! I'll be pushing the deadline out by a few days until get a few more entries to we can have a stronger competition. johnfrombrazil just_kick_it The Victorian , not sure where you guys are at (if you are in or out) but if you could let me know then that would be great. Cheers.
Yeh Im in. Ill get it done today. I ended up making a Cup kit that I liked more than my Home and Away kits lol so I had to make a new Away for the Cup/Home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

🚨 DEADLINE DAY TRANSFER 🚨

After last season's heartbreaking grand final loss, Stockholm have looked to bring in some serious forward firepower for the upcoming season with the loan signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic until the end of the season, with the option to buy.
FIRA, Welcome to Zlatan.

Zlatan-Announcement.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is my team allowed to be based in a borough of London? Has about 200,000 people living there so that's big enough of a location yeah?
That’s enough of a population. Just letting you know that we already have two teams in London if that influences your decision (are completely fine to pick it if you want though, no rules against having multiple teams in one place).

That’s enough of a population. Just letting you know that we already have two teams in London if that influences your decision (are completely fine to pick it if you want though, no rules against having multiple teams in one place).
Oh ok, might look elsewhere then, all good.

After last season's heartbreaking grand final loss, Stockholm have looked to bring in some serious forward firepower for the upcoming season with the loan signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic until the end of the season, with the option to buy.
FIRA, Welcome to Zlatan.

View attachment 812069

Scott Sterling.jpg

BREAKING - Sources close to the Schwaben SV list management team report the club is "moments away" from securing the biggest name in Goalkeeping, Scott Sterling.

It may take a few days for the administrative side of this to take place, but in the meantime the "Volks von die Verein" can rest assured that Schwaben SV won't let this opportunity slip through to the net.

FIRA, Welcome to Zlatan.

View attachment 812069
View attachment 812460

BREAKING - Sources close to the Schwaben SV list management team report the club is "moments away" from securing the biggest name in Goalkeeping, Scott Sterling.

It may take a few days for the administrative side of this to take place, but in the meantime the "Volks von die Verein" can rest assured that Schwaben SV won't let this opportunity slip through to the net.

:think:, 2 football player signings for an Australian Rules competition.

Yep, that is going to go well. :drunk:

And yet you have no signings as of yet. It will become very hard to kick a football around with no players ;)

He's not here to kick a footy. He is solely in the team to power through blokes, win trophies and exude the highest amount of BDE humanly possible whilst doing it.

View attachment 812460

Someone correct me here if they're better at German than I am, but I'm not sure if "Volks von die Verein" is the correct German.
If you were saying the people from the football club you may use "die Leute" in place of "Volks" meaning the people, and instead of a literal translation of "from the" you would use (I think) "vom". Verein on it's own it's just "Club", but you may use "Sportverein" as in "Sports Club".
I think it would be"die Leute vom Verein/Sportverein".

Someone correct me here if they're better at German than I am, but I'm not sure if "Volks von die Verein" is the correct German.
If you were saying the people from the football club you may use "die Leute" in place of "Volks" meaning the people, and instead of a literal translation of "from the" you would use (I think) "vom". Verein on it's own it's just "Club", but you may use "Sportverein" as in "Sports Club".
I think it would be"die Leute vom Verein/Sportverein".
You would probably be correct :) Going upto Year 9 German only taught me so much. Auf Wiedersehn.

Just to give a bit of a status update, I'm just waiting on one more entry to come in and then I'll get the first round kicking off as soon as possible.

Cup should start a week or so after and would still love to see a couple more second entries come in for that side of things to get us up to an easy to manage 16 team knockout! Doesn't need to be anything special, maybe just a recolour of a design from the cutting room floor for your league team with a new logo on the front?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back