Competition FIRA 2021 - Season Hub

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 30, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I’m definitely keen - trying to decide whether to rep my home town or somewhere more, ah, interesting. Is the aesthetic and identity of teams closer to British Association Football clubs in Aussie Rules jumpers, or more Aussie Rules clubs in British locations?

fancyscum

I C O N
May 19, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’m definitely keen - trying to decide whether to rep my home town or somewhere more, ah, interesting. Is the aesthetic and identity of teams closer to British Association Football clubs in Aussie Rules jumpers, or more Aussie Rules clubs in British locations?
You can go back and look at previous seasons, but this is the first year we are doing the league exclusively in the UK (previously it was Europe as a whole). I would say that the top designs probably have a balance between the two though.

Craegus

A New Dawn has Broken
Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Don't know if it means anything, but I was browsing the FIRA website today for any possible team leaks and came across this image

It might just be an old image that has just not been removed off the website though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Come on guys, I didn’t hang up the mouse just to see people not entering major comps. 😉

Get amongst it, FIRA is one of the best competitions you can do to work on concept development.

Barrybran

Premium Platinum
Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Bit of a bump on this one to remind folks there is just under a month left to create your entries.
Come on guys, I didn’t hang up the mouse just to see people not entering major comps. 😉

Get amongst it, FIRA is one of the best competitions you can do to work on concept development.
Keen to enter. No ideas yet. Same story for T20 Australia.

tigerz18

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fulham FC, Real Madrid
i think i may get a design in, but I am moving next week so my spare time is taken up with packing - if so, it will be
Fira League - Crewe Ships
Euro Cup - Rhode Colossi FC

Remove this Banner Ad