Competition FIRA 2021 - Season Hub

i think i may get a design in, but I am moving next week so my spare time is taken up with packing - if so, it will be
Fira League - Crewe Ships
Euro Cup - Rhode Colossi FC
All good, hope you have the time to put something together!

I'm gonna have to pull out. computer has finally carked it
that’s a shame man, have really enjoyed seeing what you have been putting up recently.

All good, hope you have the time to put something together!

that’s a shame man, have really enjoyed seeing what you have been putting up recently.
Thanks Bro. Trying to move to Geelong at the moment so I really can't afford a PC at the moment but hopefully soon

Welcome to the Borough.
Untitled-5.png

Excuse my ignorance but what do the Arch windows and the cross represent?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
Both are elements taken from the borough's coat of arms, the windows and the black stripe in the middle represent St Augustine's Tower (Hackney's oldest building) and the Maltese cross for the Knights Templar and St.John which have ties to the area.

The borough's canals and rivers are represented on the right of the crest and the club's iconic Pink and Black stripes on the left.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Both are elements taken from the borough's coat of arms, the windows and the black stripe in the middle represent St Augustine's Tower (Hackney's oldest building) and the Maltese cross for the Knights Templar and St.John which have ties to the area.

The borough's canals and rivers are represented on the right of the crest and the club's iconic Pink and Black stripes on the left.
Well done! Sounds like you have gone about designing a soccer logo the right way!!
Can't wait to see the kits!!

Fun fact; Bath water tastes metalic-y. You can drink a bit from a fountain there, but you wouldn't enjoy it lol
Fun fact; a company Called 'Bath Water' actually sells bottled water from Bath.
On that note AFC Bath would like to announce 'Bath Water' as major sponsor for the FIRA 2021 season.

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Deadline is fast approaching on this one, and I have only seen a few entries so far, pretty concerning stuff! Please at least let me know where you are at this week if you want to enter.
Hopefully I'll have my computer set up in my new place in the next day or so then I'll get to work finishing my entries. So I'll be done before the 3rd or soon after!!

SunsphereParker

Senior List
Jul 30, 2020
AFL Club
Gold Coast
My league entry is pretty much finished, just starting on the cup team now. Both should be set by the end of the weekend.

Back