Remove this Banner Ad

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
Hey fancyscum , how hard and fast is the "name above number" requirement. My Europe teams are German and I was thinking of following the Bundesliga style of having the player name below the numbers and the club name above.

No fuss at all if you'd prefer me to stick to the style guide.

Hey fancyscum , how hard and fast is the "name above number" requirement. My Europe teams are German and I was thinking of following the Bundesliga style of having the player name below the numbers and the club name above.

No fuss at all if you'd prefer me to stick to the style guide.
That's fine for the cup as long as they are still on there.

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Hey guys, would love another few entries before I get this underway, for both the league and the cup. Has anyone got anything that they haven't let me know about yet?
I tried putting one together for Durham but ran out of time before deadline and I won't be in a position to finish it this week

Here's the two pools for the cup competition this season, teams will play every other side in their group and at the end the top two sides from each group will face off in the semi finals.
Artboard 1.jpg

League map tomorrow, ahead of kick off Friday night!

new polls:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

first tables, new polls.
2.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
3.jpg

bit of a mid season break, but we are back!

4.jpg

3.jpg

The pool stage of the cup competition has finished up and will have a little break before the semi finals at the end of the season. Duisburg miss out by just one vote on a semi final place in pool B, while Reeperbahn knock off Stockholm to clinch top spot in pool A.
5.jpg

5.jpg

New week, new round
6.jpg

Here's the table going into the final round. Given the amount of teams, I'll just run with the top 4 in finals so that last spot is up for grabs for three sides going into the last game of the season.
6.jpg

9.jpg

At the end of the league season, two teams are tied for the 4th & final place in the finals and qualification for the FIRA cup next season. Edinburgh Stags and Isle of Man will face off in a play in game after both teams are tied for points, goals for and against and also drew in their regular season matchup.

The game will be a reverse of their round 2 match with the Stags hosting, vote here:

Congratulations to Isle of Man for qualifying for the european cup next season, and well done to the Edinburgh Stags on a strong season.
Preliminary finals up now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back