Poll FIRA League 2020 - Grand Final

Poll will last for 3 days, please don't vote for yourself

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

AbcZMYM.png

The time has come once again for the FIRA Grand Final, this year's edition sees last year's runners up AFC Stockholm back again to try and clinch their maiden title up against newcomers Berlin Republik who have been a real surprise packet this year, losing just one game all season! Who will take home the silverware? We're just one match away from finding out.

AFC Stockholm v Berlin Republik
DnVhE4y.png

KNDNreQ.jpg

Very tough vote here but just went the way of Fancy’s design.

Hope to see a lot more from Nickimus Rex going forward though. Heaps of potential. :)

star-logo.png
mästare!
Feels so great to finally take out this competition after 4 years of continual improvement. Missing the finals in my first year, then making them in the second and losing out in the grannie last year before winning this season. It's been a great journey to have alongside having the privilege of running this competition for the past few years as well.

Congrats to Nickimus Rex on a tremendous debut season with Berlin, a really strong statement I think and I'm sure you'll make an interesting addition to the Can-Am and NAFL tourneys later on in the year. Cheers to everyone else that got involved in FIRA this year as well, whether that be competing in the competition or voting every week, your efforts certainly make the time I put into making this competition run smoothly feel worth it!

Since I've started following and participating in FIRA, it's always been hard to vote against AFC Stockholm. Just the cleanliness of the design, neat presentation and incredible template which makes it a contender every year. So it's certainly been a long time coming but very well deserved fancyscum

Feels so great to finally take out this competition after 4 years of continual improvement. Missing the finals in my first year, then making them in the second and losing out in the grannie last year before winning this season. It's been a great journey to have alongside having the privilege of running this competition for the past few years as well.

Congrats to Nickimus Rex on a tremendous debut season with Berlin, a really strong statement I think and I'm sure you'll make an interesting addition to the Can-Am and NAFL tourneys later on in the year. Cheers to everyone else that got involved in FIRA this year as well, whether that be competing in the competition or voting every week, your efforts certainly make the time I put into making this competition run smoothly feel worth it!
Congrats mate, at the start of the season it was clear you were the one to beat :)

FS.jpg

Congratulations fancyscum! Really solid kit once again that I really wish hadn't come up against my mediocre away in the first round of the finals :p
NAFL next? We'll have to wait and see about that ;)

Nickimus Rex what a fantastic debut after some excellent entries in FFTF, as well as running the new ICFC weekly comp. You have a very promising future ahead on FJGD!

Huge congratulations to fancyscum - a well deserved winner, and a very well run competition.

I'll see you next year. ;)

Back