Poll FIRA League 2020 - Matchday One

Poll will last for 3 Days, please don't vote for yourself or a sibling.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SzKLzXD.png

Welcome to The FIRA league for 2020, in keeping with tradition, scoring in this competition is done to a 3 votes to a 'goal' system for league matches. There will also be a bye for each team throughout the season.

LONDON UNION - BYE

AFC Stockholm v AFC Moskau 'The AFC-off'
DnVhE4y.png

Il9GKUq.png

Parisians v Achilleas Athina FC

7hLzaFT.png

iQdcnec.png

FC Duisburg v Berlin Republik
Z519JZ2.jpg

Zg3p76I.jpg

Sachsen VfB v Glasgow Steelmen
Vyzwlrc.jpg

bW2Zuok.png

Edli Reykjavik v Schwaben SV
rouEtmy.png

y8Xds47.jpg

FC Duisburg Home kit looking really clean, can't wait to see their Away. Also I thought the numbers on the Athina kit were quite clever and it probably on me over in the end but still a very close game there.

Some really good entries. IMO though the Moskau and Reykjavik are being hampered a bit by going OTT the presentation. I really like both designs but the presentation takes away from the kits a little.

Any feed back for Achilleas Athina FC (especially the logo)
As a concept I love the idea behind the team. unusual colours but the somehow work. The logo is a fine illustration (your own drawing I assume?) however I feel like it could have been put on some kind of background or shield in order to make it stand out on the jumper itself. Containing it in a circle is also conventional for European Soccer teams so it would also go a long way to giving it authenticity. Otherwise a good kit and could be an awesome logo with some minor additions.

As a concept I love the idea behind the team. unusual colours but the somehow work. The logo is a fine illustration (your own drawing I assume?) however I feel like it could have been put on some kind of background or shield in order to make it stand out on the jumper itself. Containing it in a circle is also conventional for European Soccer teams so it would also go a long way to giving it authenticity. Otherwise a good kit and could be an awesome logo with some minor additions.
Thanks. Yeh I followed a tutorial on YouTube that I had on my watch list to make the logo. Yeh I feel like it was a bit unfinished but It was a last minute thing. Originally my team was going to be the Athens Alphas but that was way too American so last minute rebrand it was.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back