• Golden Deer

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Blue Lions

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Black Eagles

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If your going Lions or Eagles and are looking for a recruit I’d grab Raphael from the deer house, his support convos are easily the funniest, followed by Claude but yeah it’s best to do that house for him

Wow IS really dropped the ball on the story, it promises so much yet delivered so little.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this game any good? I heard Fates wasn't as good as Awakening but is this any better?
It’s a fair bit different to awakening and fates, better it depends on what you’re looking for.

It’s a fair bit different to awakening and fates, better it depends on what you’re looking for.
Simply looking for a good game. Awakening is one of my favourite games but I have heard lots of praise regarding Three Houses, will probably buy it to consume my lockdown time.

Simply looking for a good game. Awakening is one of my favourite games but I have heard lots of praise regarding Three Houses, will probably buy it to consume my lockdown time.
I think it’s good, there’s no pair up or child unit in three houses but there are other new mechanics that make up for it. I think The addition of Battalions makes it seem more like a large scale
war.

Back